Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Same for me. Just doing a point, focus and shoot usually produces horrible pictures. Low light shooting is also a no. Everything is grainy and looks like I took it through a screen door :heh:

Third party apps like Open Camera are a little bit better, but still need to be worked with to produce something good.
Crazy how the phone can have OIS and autofocus, and still manage to take mediocre pictures. I used vscocam and the pics came out decent, but they still weren't quality.

The phone is a decent backup,but not as a main device. And Google should be shot for trying to sell that shyt for $500

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how the phone can have OIS and autofocus, and still manage to take mediocre pictures. I used vscocam and the pics came out decent, but they still weren't quality.

The phone is a decent backup,but not as a main device. And Google should be shot for trying to sell that shyt for $500

Breh the original price was $650 and $699! It was nowhere near worth that much. Google got full of themselves with this one and partnered with the carriers. Moto's proving that they can release something for much less with better features with a direct to consumer model.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Breh the original price was $650 and $699! It was nowhere near worth that much. Google got full of themselves with this one and partnered with the carriers. Moto's proving that they can release something for much less with better features with a direct to consumer model.

Oh yeah I know. They're delusional as fukk if they think the Nexus 6 is a flagship device worth that price. How do you have the specs this thing has running Vanilla Android and you still fall short? It's like
Google doesn't even give a fukk about the hardware side because they banking on people buying these phones for Vanilla android and early updates. But that shyt ain't enough. They had a golden opportunity to make things right with the Nexus 6 and put Android hardware on the map, but they dropped the ball. They slacked big time, and because of that, I'm not copping the new Nexus and instead going with the Moto X pure as my next phone paired with my Iphone6S.

Something tells me, this next Nexus is gonna have the same problems the Nexus 6 had.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Source?
Lower than expected performance?
Theres been little reports of overheating too, most reports say heat is well managed especially the one which said Z5 was able to record longer than any other phone on the market in 4K without overheating.
And Sonys just covering their back...dunking your phone whether waterproof or not in a pool with chlorine and sea with salt water, is a recipe for a corroded usb port...If you spill your drink on your phone it'll be fine lol.

But if you in the USA, the Z5 was a lost cause for you anyway, Sonys availability in the US sucks.
Oh shyt I was thinking about the Z3 and 3+. Please disregard my comment about the camera.

I just hope this time they've fixed the glaring issues.
I get the covering their back part, but there should already be disclaimers in the small print. Their lawyers probably had that ironclad from the start.
They literally had a video encouraging you to dunk your phone in water, then said don't.
Don't get me wrong breh
I like Sony
my tv is Sony
my side piece phone is now Sony
my console is Sony
Had to try out Samsung and see if they could knock a wall down. But they crushed the goddamn buildings with this S6. Still wanted the plain S6 without edge though :to:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else have this problem, I'm texting my wife and on my end the text sends but she never receives it. She can send me texts no problem. I've downloaded 3rd party texting apps and still not working. I have sony xperia z3 and she had one of the samsung galaxy joints, we're both with tmo

I've had that issue with my lg g3 for months now...same goes for phone calls...its irritating