Judgement Yard
062c65d22bf6a1dbf5fe460e41908fa3.jpg

63285f89f61933c8914bcfa9d9b3ce31.jpg

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Oh shyt I was thinking about the Z3 and 3+. Please disregard my comment about the camera.

I just hope this time they've fixed the glaring issues.
I get the covering their back part, but there should already be disclaimers in the small print. Their lawyers probably had that ironclad from the start.
They literally had a video encouraging you to dunk your phone in water, then said don't.
Don't get me wrong breh
I like Sony
my tv is Sony
my side piece phone is now Sony
my console is Sony
Had to try out Samsung and see if they could knock a wall down. But they crushed the goddamn buildings with this S6. Still wanted the plain S6 without edge though :to:

Yeah Im hoping they do.

I liked the S6 but the battery and ram management reports just put me off, I dont want no parts anymore:scust:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Im hoping they do.

I liked the S6 but the battery and ram management reports just put me off, I dont want no parts anymore:scust:
Yeah the battery isn't great breh. I had it at about 50% this morning from around 10am while hand delivering a document to a client and after about a couple hours of listening to music with earphones while taking about 10-15 pics and a vid, an hour of browsing and 1 hour of low spec 2d gaming (metal slug defense, for reference), it was at about 25% at 12.30pm.

I always keep a battery pack with me though. Here in Hong Kong we call them colostomy bags :mjlol:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
man from everything ive seen its better than the 4 just dont have an ir blaster, extra storage or removable battery.

only thing that would bother me is the battery thing but id probably get over that super fast

:mjcry:Those are my favorite features along with the big screen and stylus. I'm looking at the specs and the note 5 isn't as great as I would like for it to be.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Phone specs comparison

Like I said before the note 5 looks great but I'm not feeling the smaller battery capacity and fragile build of the phone. I love the Samsung note series but not so much the 5. Just my opinion. I honestly feel like the note 5 is just a bigger S6. Which isn't a bad thing but it no longer seem like the galaxy note phone I grew to like.

I'm on record in this very thread complaining about all of those lacking features. Then i remembered...I have a Samsung Smart TV in 3 of the 4 rooms in my home and I have DirecTV. So basically I can use the Samsung Mirror app and control my tv and even watch it on my phone at the same time. And with the DirecTV app I pretty much can log onto that and do the same thing so I could care less about losing the IR blaster.

I've began to realize that a lot of the stuff I had on my phone didn't need to be on there anyway. My son is approaching 2yrs old and I still had his video from when he was born on my old phone plus every pic. The reason being was because I had the space...and that's the same reason I just put a bunch of music on my phone for no reason other than just because. So I put that stuff on the Onedrive [for now until i get my own personal cloud]...went through my music and deleted that b.s. garbage tracks from the random packs I was still loading like I still dj'ed that all i did was skip anyway. Lastly I copped this for like $24 off of Amazon
and put my movies on for the plane or bus trips.

As for the battery...i'm sure if the phone freezes then i'll be pissed at not having a removable battery...but like someone else said about the quick charging...i'm spoiled now breh! My phone was on 25% this morning and I had 30min to get ready and be out of the door. By the time i was walking out of the door my phone was on 88% and by the time i got to were I was going It was fully charged.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm on record in this very thread complaining about all of those lacking features. Then i remembered...I have a Samsung Smart TV in 3 of the 4 rooms in my home and I have DirecTV. So basically I can use the Samsung Mirror app and control my tv and even watch it on my phone at the same time. And with the DirecTV app I pretty much can log onto that and do the same thing so I could care less about losing the IR blaster.

I've began to realize that a lot of the stuff I had on my phone didn't need to be on there anyway. My son is approaching 2yrs old and I still had his video from when he was born on my old phone plus every pic. The reason being was because I had the space...and that's the same reason I just put a bunch of music on my phone for no reason other than just because. So I put that stuff on the Onedrive [for now until i get my own personal cloud]...went through my music and deleted that b.s. garbage tracks from the random packs I was still loading like I still dj'ed that all i did was skip anyway. Lastly I copped this for like $24 off of Amazon
and put my movies on for the plane or bus trips.

As for the battery...i'm sure if the phone freezes then i'll be pissed at not having a removable battery...but like someone else said about the quick charging...i'm spoiled now breh! My phone was on 25% this morning and I had 30min to get ready and be out of the door. By the time i was walking out of the door my phone was on 88% and by the time i got to were I was going It was fully charged.
Even the regular charging is pretty fast too

keepemup

Banned
Daps

If there's no way to keep blackberry's swipe gestures i'm not interested. Furthermore blackberry has done multitasking right. There is no way you need more than 8-10 apps open at a time. It's purely a waste of resources.

Somebody needs to tell Android and IOS guys that they only need to keep the 10 most recent apps active. Pretending like someone needs to keep open 50+ apps is just plain stupid.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh yeah I know. They're delusional as fukk if they think the Nexus 6 is a flagship device worth that price. How do you have the specs this thing has running Vanilla Android and you still fall short? It's like
Google doesn't even give a fukk about the hardware side because they banking on people buying these phones for Vanilla android and early updates. But that shyt ain't enough. They had a golden opportunity to make things right with the Nexus 6 and put Android hardware on the map, but they dropped the ball. They slacked big time, and because of that, I'm not copping the new Nexus and instead going with the Moto X pure as my next phone paired with my Iphone6S.

Something tells me, this next Nexus is gonna have the same problems the Nexus 6 had.

Cosign. I only copped Nexus phones but the Nexu 6 have been so crappy it made me want to switch to an iPhone.