J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
When I travel, for example my girl is from the sticks so when we go to her peeps place for Thanksgiving Tmobile is useless there.
So you got another service when you travel? And you wanna backup phone for that service when you do. Gotcha.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So you got another service when you travel? And you wanna backup phone for that service when you do. Gotcha.
Moto X works on all US carriers. I`d buy a VZW sim card for times I travel. In this day an age cant afford to be stuck somewhere with no cell phone service especially some rural area.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Moto X works on all US carriers. I`d buy a VZW sim card for times I travel. In this day an age cant afford to be stuck somewhere with no cell phone service especially some rural area.
might as well drop T-mobile and get Verizon.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely overpriced. Battery was subpar, camera wasn't that great, and it's only saving grace was that its vanilla Android and gets Android updates before anyone else.
Camera is actually pretty good. That was one thing I didn't understand from reviews. It takes good to great shots and even beat iPhone 6+ in a blind test.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Camera is actually pretty good. That was one thing I didn't understand from reviews. It takes good to great shots and even beat iPhone 6+ in a blind test.

Do you have a link to the blind test? Most of them find a great picture from each camera and place them side by side, which can kind of skew the test. I've noticed that when my N6 takes good pictures, they're great, but when they're not, they're not good at all. The S6 and iPhone 6 on the other hand, seem to take consistently good pictures.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm upgrading from my Xperia Z3. I was asking for suggestions. Right now the Note 5 is looking good to me even with the con of no MicroSD.
I'd wait for the nexus 5 (2015) or s6. But since it seems like ur into big phones I'd get the s6 edge+ or the note 5 if ur into stylus

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Phone came @ like 50% out the box started charging it and went to 100 real quick then I started transferring the account and dling my apps and settings. Phone been unplugged since like 2. Just trying to drain the battery now. It's at like 26 now

Daps
Phone came @ like 50% out the box started charging it and went to 100 real quick then I started transferring the account and dling my apps and settings. Phone been unplugged since like 2. Just trying to drain the battery now. It's at like 26 now
How's the design?

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
I dont live in the country thats why. Tmobile works in major areas, the VZW is for rare times Im in rural america.

Why get a backup for rare times though? Sounds like a waste of bread to me.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Nah, I got mixed results with the camera when I had the phone. Most of the pics came out grainy and noisy. And once in a while the pics would look great.