J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I'm upgrading from my Xperia Z3. I was asking for suggestions. Right now the Note 5 is looking good to me even with the con of no MicroSD.

I got the Xperia Z3 to right now (the Verizon variant) and I can't wait to get rid of it. What's your budget looking like? Do you want a flagship or a mid-range phone?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got the Xperia Z3 to right now (the Verizon variant) and I can't wait to get rid of it. What's your budget looking like? Do you want a flagship or a mid-range phone?

Flagship and Android. I'm with T-mobile by the way.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Thr Moto X pure isnt in stores yet? I see it online but nowhere to pick it up. I see amazon has them too but just wanted to pick one up in store.
I just heard from The Verge's review of the phone, that Motorola is only selling it direct from their website & through select retailers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just heard from The Verge's review of the phone, that Motorola is only selling it direct from their website & through select retailers.
that sucks, wanted to pick one up to use for Roadtrips and such when my Tmobile might not be most reliable. Would have been gravy if Best Buy had them instore. Even if I did overnight I`m hearing these aren't being delivered until the end of sept according to other message boards. I was then thinking about a Nexus 6 but those are out of stock in store at Best Buy and I have a 128gb SD card I`d prefer to use which is why I had the Moto X on my list. I already know the launch for the new Nexus phones will be a mess so I might not even waste my time with those, since they probably won't be readily available until end of year.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
that sucks, wanted to pick one up to use for Roadtrips and such when my Tmobile might not be most reliable. Would have been gravy if Best Buy had them instore. Even if I did overnight I`m hearing these aren't being delivered until the end of sept according to other message boards. I was then thinking about a Nexus 6 but those are out of stock in store at Best Buy and I have a 128gb SD card I`d prefer to use which is why I had the Moto X on my list. I already know the launch for the new Nexus phones will be a mess so I might not even waste my time with those, since they probably won't be readily available until end of year.
So the Moto was gonna be ya back up?