Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That LG G4 Pro is looking like 4GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of Storage + Micro SD Slot

Oct 10 :lupe:

meh, literally won't do anything the G4 can't do now, y'all not tired of these manufactures dropping the phone they should have dropped initially like 3 months later? I`d just cop the G4 when they cut the price if you want a new phone. Unless the body will be different.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It kills me how these companies just throw in a bunch of MPs and folks think its good. iPhone 6+ has 2 or 3rd best camera after the Galaxy note 5 and LG G4 and it has a 8MP. MP means nothing.
That new iPhone camera might be godly bruh

Sony better use iPhone's image processing since they give them sensors

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That new iPhone camera might be godly bruh

Sony better use iPhone's image processing since they give them sensors

yup its going to be improved on top of more MP :damn:, the reason why the iPhone Cameras are always good is that the Software is optimized for the hardware. The Galaxy s6/Note 5 Camera might lose the crown when the new iPhone drops. I think if Samsung was an American company they would understand what it takes to be a top dog but them and LG simply dont get it.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Same issue I'm having. I wanna cop that Moto X Pure but some reviews are hinting that it may be overhyped terms of how it was initially presented. Considering the Z5 Premium but November is far away and it's no telling how much Sony is going to charge for that phone.

Any brehs have an Xperia before? Price? Feedback?
I had an XP and I'll be damned if it wasn't horrible after the 4.3 update. shyt was a midrange tho. They slow to bring updates too. And the obvious is the cameras don't match up to the MP. I think the SP had a 5 MP back camera and shyt still somehow looked worse than I expected.

Wait for a MKBHD review. Dude is unbiased as hell

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yup its going to be improved on top of more MP :damn:, the reason why the iPhone Cameras are always good is that the Software is optimized for the hardware. The Galaxy s6/Note 5 Camera might lose the crown when the new iPhone drops. I think if Samsung was an American company they would understand what it takes to be a top dog but them and LG simply dont get it.
Samsung spread too thin bruh. If they could JUST focus on designing Tizen and optimizing it along with their phones (which seems to be their plan), they'd have a real niche. But I think they're too synonymous with Android now for that to be profitable

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Samsung spread too thin bruh. If they could JUST focus on designing Tizen and optimizing it along with their phones (which seems to be their plan), they'd have a real niche. But I think they're too synonymous with Android now for that to be profitable

yup too late int he game to have to build up an entire App Market, because even if they do what Blackberry is doing and making their OS compatible with Android apps, it still will be an uphill battle.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yup too late int he game to have to build up an entire App Market, because even if they do what Blackberry is doing and making their OS compatible with Android apps, it still will be an uphill battle.
Yep. Samsung makes up more of the phone game than the rest of other companies combined, but isn't even making even any more. If they had some space, id say give it a shot though

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Sony carves out a niche for itself as the premium Android producer

Looks like I just made up my mind when it comes to choosing between that Z5 and Moto X Pure.

Wtf Sony:martin:

Z5 all the way baby.
And those prices are foolish tbh, as they've straight converted and not taken into consideration VAT UK buyers pay.

For example of potential prices from Clove.co.uk, which show vat and non vat prices, whom you can import from to the US from, you can get:

Z5 Premium -$795
Z5 - $663
Z5C - $554

All excluding shipping but many people imported last Xperia phones from there and had no issues sending for warrantys etc.

I dunno what ya'll expected though, Sony flagships have never been "Cheap".
Its a shame they should price lower though I do agree, it'd make them sell better.

Cant afford one right now, but I'm definitely considering one. Not really interested in the S6 as much, due to battery and software issues. Nexus has potential but its probably gonna lack in the Camera department. Z5 seems like a good all rounder.