Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dont know how late I am but HBO GO is finally compatible with Android. I put that shyt on my Transformer Prime yesterday and was like :ahh:

Gettin my Curb your Enthusiasm Palestinian Chicken game poppin :to:

fukkin beautiful..

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
my co worker have the gs3 and i wasplaying with it for a minute. The gs3 screen is so much better than my nexus. I want that gs3. throw on a custom rom :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my co worker have the gs3 and i wasplaying with it for a minute. The gs3 screen is so much better than my nexus. I want that gs3. throw on a custom rom :stylin:

People say that but to be honest...from my own comparison...my nexus seems to be a taaaad sharper..im thinking cuz of the smaller screen. Its very close tho i wouldnt say one is much sharper than the other.

What impresses me about the gs3 is the battery life...how quick apps open up..and some of these touchwiz features add some good funcionality over ics/jellybean.

.oh and the menu button next to the home button is actualky more convenient...i also dont see why people dont like the physical home button..i like it because i can press without looking and its never a "dot" in situations.

Outside of my notification bar menus...i have everything looking like jellybean just using the market...i also got ics/jellybeans browser instead of stock.

If i can sell my nexus i might keep this phone...thing is...i was waiting for the next nexus devices. Maybe ill keep it as a spare phone or to play around with experiementing with roms and whatnot. One of my buyers flaked on me and i got a few others but ive been purposely not responding because im torn lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
People say that but to be honest...from my own comparison...my nexus seems to be a taaaad sharper..im thinking cuz of the smaller screen. Its very close tho i wouldnt say one is much sharper than the other.

What impresses me about the gs3 is the battery life...how quick apps open up..and some of these touchwiz features add some good funcionality over ics/jellybean.

.oh and the menu button next to the home button is actualky more convenient...i also dont see why people dont like the physical home button..i like it because i can press without looking and its never a "dot" in situations.

Outside of my notification bar menus...i have everything looking like jellybean just using the market...i also got ics/jellybeans browser instead of stock.

If i can sell my nexus i might keep this phone...thing is...i was waiting for the next nexus devices. Maybe ill keep it as a spare phone or to play around with experiementing with roms and whatnot. One of my buyers flaked on me and i got a few others but ive been purposely not responding because im torn lol.

How much better is the battery life? Because man...the battery life on my GS II is GODLY...if they somehow improved on that shyt then :wow:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Gs3 is the best android phone out there bruh. I havent heard of any software or hardware issues. This is the phone that will change android as a whole and the Nexus 7 is the tablet that we all were waiting for :gladbron:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

I hate the touchwiz icons but sense icons are worse. Throw on the Jelly Bean launcher, swap out the keyboard and browser and im good to go. The extra features are amazing :ohhh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The Gs3 is the best android phone out there bruh. I havent heard of any software or hardware issues. This is the phone that will change android as a whole and the Nexus 7 is the tablet that we all were waiting for :gladbron:

What do you mean change Android as a whole?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
That's my GS3 :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Jesus Christ, why do you dikkride every cot damn product out there upon release? What's next the iPhone 5 is going to crush the buildings?

It SHOULD be the best android phone out, thats not even the question :snoop:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't even know what that change Android as a whole shyt means when I'm pretty sure there are better tablets out NOW that have Jelly Bean roms.

The Nexus 7 is a game changer yes...but by definition its meant to fukk with the Kindle Fire type users, not the iPad levels

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Free Galaxy Nexus with 2 year contract on sprint. Ends 8.13

This is probably a universal price drop coming soon Jenkins. Better make up your mind quickly

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much better is the battery life? Because man...the battery life on my GS II is GODLY...if they somehow improved on that shyt then :wow:

Oh its better breh..it lasts suprisingly long over 4g. Imma go the rest of the day and see where its at and post. I went the whole day yesterday and it was around 30% when i went to bed and i was on it ALOT...mind you i take my phone off the charger at 5am everyday for work. Ill do a test tomorrow but its significantly better than my galaxy nexus thats for sure. I use my spare batter every day on my nexus if i dont use the charger all day...didnt have to recharge at all with the gs3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free Galaxy Nexus with 2 year contract on sprint. Ends 8.13

This is probably a universal price drop coming soon Jenkins. Better make up your mind quickly

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Thats a great deal...but mines is a verizon version. Sprint doesnt have 4g in my area at all and probably wont until mid next year...i didnt even have wimax out here breh...shyt is pretty sad. Verizon is the only company here that has 4g covergae everywhere.

At this point i dont care if i only get 200 for the nexus..this gs3 is dope lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...just noticed you said maybe a price drop all accross soon. Im on it lol. Ill keep it if all else fails...it can be my guinea pig lol.