Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Carné Asada;1088251 said:
neither did I.
from what I heard the sprint version was the best version of the GS II. Maybe you left the 4G radio and Wifi on? :manny:

I'm a very heavy user also...in comparison the viper only lasts 3-4 hours. I'm tempted to get the nexus

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what I heard the sprint version was the best version of the GS II. Maybe you left the 4G radio and Wifi on? :manny:

I'm a very heavy user also...in comparison the viper only lasts 3-4 hours. I'm tempted to get the nexus

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

If you have a issue with battery life...i heard the gsm version has a weak battery. You should wait for the next nexus.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who told you that ? You mean the LTE version does

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Ive heard the battery on the gsm version is horrid lol. Both arent really that dope for battery life but obviously the verizon version has lte which is harder on battery life. Put both on "3g" and the verizon version easily has better battery life. The verizon version also has better battery life on the wifi. I have a spare battery for mine with dual charger so it was never that big a deal for me minus just having to turn off the phone to switch batteries but....yea.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in love brehs...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_oweyBjYc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

....atleast until the next nexus drop lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ive heard the battery on the gsm version is horrid lol. Both arent really that dope for battery life but obviously the verizon version has lte which is harder on battery life. Put both on "3g" and the verizon version easily has better battery life. The verizon version also has better battery life on the wifi. I have a spare battery for mine with dual charger so it was never that big a deal for me minus just having to turn off the phone to switch batteries but....yea.

nah the battery life on the GS II (GSM) is piff for me. I almost get a whole day with it.

Its the Viper...this shyt dies in 3 hours :beli:

I am probably going to wait for the next nexus, no point in upgrading now...Free is just hard to pass up when we have an upgrade available. I am SO tempted to get the GSIII from Amazon for $100. I should just wait though, I want stock android again.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Its not horrid..:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody know how to get the nexus screen shut off animation on to the gs3 (the one that looks like a old television shutting off)?

Also how do i get the ics unlock screen without using a launcher like go launcher? Im using nova...is there any way to get it using nova and without root?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Does anybody know how to get the nexus screen shut off animation on to the gs3 (the one that looks like a old television shutting off)?

Also how do i get the ics unlock screen without using a launcher like go launcher? Im using nova...is there any way to get it using nova and without root?

type in jelly bean in the play store :cook: