Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The thing I hate about eBay is the double dipping. those a$$holes pretty much force you to use Paypal and have the nerve to take even more fees on top of that when you finally get paid :beli:

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I quit messing with eBay a long time ago but I was considering it this time around. They really do ask for too much when it comes to fees...just got reminded of why i quit messing with them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
craiglist meet in a parking lot , get there ahead of time, have one of your peoples in the car in case

i have sold 3 or 4 things off craiglist, tech stuff and most the times have met up with tech nerds never no drama

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Yea I quit messing with eBay a long time ago but I was considering it this time around. They really do ask for too much when it comes to fees...just got reminded of why i quit messing with them.

Yep. I sold a razr a couple weeks ago on there. Cost me $75 after shipping. Basically 15%. Never again.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
craiglist meet in a parking lot , get there ahead of time, have one of your peoples in the car in case

i have sold 3 or 4 things off craiglist, tech stuff and most the times have met up with tech nerds never no drama

I would only meet someone in Newark with a kevlar vest on, uzi near the seat, and near a police station.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol it really be like that where y'all at? I've always met with people at public places like McDonalds or a gas station or something. I never really felt unsafe or anything..maybe because I'm in a smaller city?

I'm meeting with this guy to sell for $450 and keep it moving. Didn't really make a come up like I thought...but assuming I would've made $400 from my iPad I got $50 extra out of it and the iPad off my hands...windows 8 tab or iPad mini is next for me.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never sell on ebay anymore. If I can avoid Paypal too, I'll avoid them. There's so much fraudulent shyt that they pull, it's disgusting.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would only meet someone in Newark with a kevlar vest on, uzi near the seat, and near a police station.

:smugfavre: i never meet up in Newark I go over two towns, I also always Google the persons name /email see what I can find, can never be too careful everyone on the come up nowadays

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Samsung has posted the source code for the Tab 10.1 that's not even OUT yet

HTC, still playing games with releasing the source for the Evo LTE :smh:

This is it. I'm going Samsung next year, and more than likely Nexus.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What the fukk? This new droid update fukked up some video playback on my phone . Other sh1t is fukked up too. :damn:

Fukk has google done:damn:

Fonts on websites look a lil different too.