Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jesus Christ, why do you dikkride every cot damn product out there upon release? What's next the iPhone 5 is going to crush the buildings?

It SHOULD be the best android phone out, thats not even the question :snoop:
what are you talking about??:birdman:

i gave mini praise to the one x and shytted on the new evo. GS3 IS THE best android phone right now. It has great battery life, great camera, great features and made previous iphone users convert over to android :jawalrus:

transformer prime is a geek device....ugly as fukk and not intuitive...cheap ass plastic

nexus 7 is the most important product in android history along with the gs3. Use to be the HTC EVO but not too many iphone heads switched over to android. the marketing is the best I have seen next to the galaxy note

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't even know what that change Android as a whole shyt means when I'm pretty sure there are better tablets out NOW that have Jelly Bean roms.

The Nexus 7 is a game changer yes...but by definition its meant to fukk with the Kindle Fire type users, not the iPad levels

its sold out everywhere....which other android tablet sold like the nexus???

For the price point regular people can experience jelly bean and google now :skip:

and the tablet have no real big issues like the transformer wifi issue :youngsabo:

i sold my ipad for the nexus 7 enough said

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what that change Android as a whole shyt means when I'm pretty sure there are better tablets out NOW that have Jelly Bean roms.

The Nexus 7 is a game changer yes...but by definition its meant to fukk with the Kindle Fire type users, not the iPad levels

There is no tablet out now running a jelly bean rom better than the nexus , and not just saying caue i have one but because project butter which brings big performance boost to the android ecosystem has not be ported to most tablet roms.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Even add a line is only $100 :gladbron:

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at an iPad but that Nexus 7 doesn't look all too bad. For those of you who own one...does it compare with the iPad?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yo we can use the internet over 3g and talk on the phone at the same damn time on the GS3 :gladbron:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much better is the battery life? Because man...the battery life on my GS II is GODLY...if they somehow improved on that shyt then :wow:

How did you get that to be godly? I have ics on my GSII and the battery life went to shiit.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Carné Asada;1085867 said:
How did you get that to be godly? I have ics on my GSII and the battery life went to shiit.

Yeah that battery life on the gs2 was basura, on the G3 though :wow: I can get 20+ hr easily with alot of use(emails, coli, texts, fb, twitter etc.)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at an iPad but that Nexus 7 doesn't look all too bad. For those of you who own one...does it compare with the iPad?

doesn't compare really, both are excellent ,and really depends what you need them for but if your looking for portability and are used to the android ecoystem go with the nexus 7 , battery life on it is crazy good i go about a day n half in between charges and am a heavy user, jellybean is flawless no lag ANYWHERE, and once you run some of them tegra 3 games :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Carné Asada;1085867 said:
I am not sure, maybe because I did not customize it much? I have the T-Mobile version of the GS II.