Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs...I told the guy I'm selling my gs3 to I opened it to check it out and he still wants it.

I'm playing with this phone and eh..at first I was like this ain't much....touchwiz looks ugly out the box. I slapped nova launcher on here and tried to mimick my nexus....I damn near want to keep this phone lol. Some of these touchwiz features are an improvement over stock ICS/jellybean. No Google now but everything else is not bad at all. It runs just as smooth as my nexus on jellybean and opens apps a taaaaad faster. The flash performance in the browser though? Flawless...kinda threw me back a little lol.

I damn near want to keep it...dude gotta hurry and hit me back before I keep this shyt lol. I'd have to get my nexus replaced via insurance to sell it though..small crack near the bottom...damn I have a problem with impulse buys brehs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So brehs...I told the guy I'm selling my gs3 to I opened it to check it out and he still wants it.

I'm playing with this phone and eh..at first I was like this ain't much....touchwiz looks ugly out the box. I slapped nova launcher on here and tried to mimick my nexus....I damn near want to keep this phone lol. Some of these touchwiz features are an improvement over stock ICS/jellybean. No Google now but everything else is not bad at all. It runs just as smooth as my nexus on jellybean and opens apps a taaaaad faster. The flash performance in the browser though? Flawless...kinda threw me back a little lol.

I damn near want to keep it...dude gotta hurry and hit me back before I keep this shyt lol. I'd have to get my nexus replaced via insurance to sell it though..small crack near the bottom...damn I have a problem with impulse buys brehs.

Samsung Rolling Out Jelly Bean to the Galaxy SIII Starting in Q3? – Droid Life

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope this is true but I take it with a grain of salt...co side ring they haven't even pushed it out ota to the Verizon galaxy nexus yet...I doubt they push it out before or at the same time. I'm thinking this only applies to international version. If this was official I'd keep this gs3.

Hell..if there was a fully working jelly bean ROM out I'd root it right now and keep it. When do you guys think the jelly bean ROMs will work fully on the gs3?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
when di rass they gonna drop a AOSP rom for the EVO LTE.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

ExodusNirvana has reported a post. Reason: Quote: shyt is getting out of hand now...just look at my repping. Him, Moneyshot and Ridge won't give it a rest. I get that they're cool with whoever is in charge but I thought favoritism was one of the issues people had with SOHH?

:pachaha:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Any word on the next nexus? I'm assuming October-December. I'm probably going to buy 4 iphone 5's...flip them and buy 2 of the next nexus phones out of contract :win:

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I am hoping Oct.-Dec. My upgrade is up 9/1, gonna be hard to look over both the EVO LTE and the GS3, but I want the new Nexus.