1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
This dual sim on my zenfone 2 is the shyt :blessed:
I popped in my Obama phone SIM card I got awhile back from a crack head and it surprisingly works since sim 2 slot is only call and text,got that plus my Google voice number and my t mobile number all working flawlessly from my zenfone 2 and still got my my S5 sprint number,four lines for under $80 a month :wow:
T mobile number for the bytches :shaq:
Obama phone sim for the trap :obama:
Google voice to make calls to my migo in Mexico :cook:
sprint number for family :ld:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
This dual sim on my zenfone 2 is the shyt :blessed:
I popped in my Obama phone SIM card I got awhile back from a crack head and it surprisingly works since sim 2 slot is only call and text,got that plus my Google voice number and my t mobile number all working flawlessly from my zenfone 2 and still got my my S5 sprint number,four lines for under $80 a month :wow:
T mobile number for the bytches :shaq:
Obama phone sim for the trap :obama:
Google voice to make calls to my migo in Mexico :cook:
sprint number for family :ld:
My one been going strong too :cheers:

the OS is killing my battery :damn::mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LG G2. I don't have an upgrade until January. But it's still a great phone imo.
I'm still rocking an S4 Google Edition...I've had no real need to get a new device but these ZenPhones are looking powerful as fukk...

It's either that a G4 or a Note 5 by the end of the year

What carrier are you on?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
yeah I meant like an icon in contacts to take you to Google maps if need be. You might need more info on the business. Or maybe like a Google button. In fact that could work for regular contacts if you have their address saved. Just like the call and message button, a maps button shows up giving you access to the best route and any traffic issues along the way plus weather. Let's say you going to visit family for the holidays and are driving, maybe it's a few hours drive let's say. You look up their number to call them and say you on the way, then click in the maps icon and it tells you how traffic is looking and if any severe weather is forecasted along the route. Maybe that new Android auto thing might have more of that. It's gonna come a time where all Google apps will be integrated into each other anyways.

Contacts app already does that.

If you have the address info entered, a navigation icon will appear next to it when you pull up the contact. At least that'show its been for as long as I can remember.

For places of business that you want to view store hours, navigation maps, etc....just pull them up in Google Maps and save them as a place.