head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yeah, it was working flawlessly for a few days and lastnight I couldnt get it to work anymore. Odd.

Will try clear cache/data as my brother said that worked for him.
Bet going try that.... shyt haven't worked for a few months for me...been using that HD shyt and now that shyt cooked also

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Android Auto now works with the Galaxy s4 s5 and s6. I'm going to hold onto the s4 for a while. Damn phones are too expensive off contract to hold onto my unlimited data.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I`m going to return this G4, battery life is terrible.

Question, what would be the best route Android wise to use strictly for emulation and XBMC? Can I just get any Android tablet? I see the Galaxy Tab 8.4 is on sale for 199, I assume all android tablets can run any android app correct?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Contacts app already does that.

If you have the address info entered, a navigation icon will appear next to it when you pull up the contact. At least that'show its been for as long as I can remember.

For places of business that you want to view store hours, navigation maps, etc....just pull them up in Google Maps and save them as a place.
My Google Maps is losing the signal....something is off. I'll check for updates but this can't continue. I DO NOT Like for my navigation to be shaky. I'll check all my updates though.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I`m going to return this G4, battery life is terrible.

Question, what would be the best route Android wise to use strictly for emulation and XBMC? Can I just get any Android tablet? I see the Galaxy Tab 8.4 is on sale for 199, I assume all android tablets can run any android app correct?
Worse then s6edge? :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm on kodi now can't get showbox to load anything just buffers. I have growbox deleted and reinstalled. . no luck.

Cleared cache still nothing.