mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've checked Google maps for hours of operation. I think the places have ti submit the info cause since places have it abd others don't
yeah I meant like an icon in contacts to take you to Google maps if need be. You might need more info on the business. Or maybe like a Google button. In fact that could work for regular contacts if you have their address saved. Just like the call and message button, a maps button shows up giving you access to the best route and any traffic issues along the way plus weather. Let's say you going to visit family for the holidays and are driving, maybe it's a few hours drive let's say. You look up their number to call them and say you on the way, then click in the maps icon and it tells you how traffic is looking and if any severe weather is forecasted along the route. Maybe that new Android auto thing might have more of that. It's gonna come a time where all Google apps will be integrated into each other anyways.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
what do you guys be cramming in your micro SD cards?:francis: just bought a 32gb samsung PRO for $17 from Best Buy,steal for the price,but i dont know what to use it for :mjlol: plus its going in My zenfone 2 and that already has 64gbs and i havnt even added nothing to it since i still got my S5:yeshrug:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
what do you guys be cramming in your micro SD cards?:francis: just bought a 32gb samsung PRO for $17 from Best Buy,steal for the price,but i dont know what to use it for :mjlol: plus its going in My zenfone 2 and that already has 64gbs and i havnt even added nothing to it since i still got my S5:yeshrug:

Music, movies, photos. Music alone for me will need 128GB

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I wonder if Google accepts suggestions. I have an idea for contacts and maps interaction. Let's say you have a local business saved on your contacts. Like a restaurant, barbar, pizza spot, etc. Google recognizes the number and has a maps icon along with the call and message. It then takes you to Google maps where it shows you hours of operation, you know in case it's late and you're not sure if it's still open. As well as traffic issues on route there, and links to the site where any specials at the moment may be happening. Maybe that's not possible it seems preposterous, but I just thought that might be something useful. Have all the info under contacts, like a business card with more stuff
ya get rich quick scheme ain't gonna work :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
going to cop a bluetooth controller after the gym tonight to use this g4 as a game console
:wow:

iOS and Android are the same when it comes to using them as smartphones, its all this extra ish that I can see why some people prefer Android. I prefer iOS in regard to actually being a smartphone, but Android is undefeated in terms of a device for Techies. I got 2 chrome cast already but see this Nexus Player has dropped in price to 69.99
:ohhh:

This

More people would figure this out if they actually utilized their tech to the fullest.

:ohhh: :wow: Imagine all the shyt you can do with the $299 Asus Zenfone 2, seeing how it has a Intel x86-64 quad-u core chip, 4GB of RAM, 64gb internal storage, & etc.

You can probably run a whole Desktop OS off of it if it has HDMI output.

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:ohhh: :wow: Imagine all the shyt you can do with the $299 Asus Zenfone, seeing how it has a Intel x86-64 quad-core chip, 4GB of RAM, 64gb internal storage, & etc.

You can probably run a whole Desktop OS off of it if it has HDMI output.
When you find out what other shyt to do with zenfone u let me know Breh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just rooted my phone.

What custom ROMs are people rocking? What else can I do now that I've taken the training wheels off my phone?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Enjoying this G4, can't wait till this 128gb SD card comes in From Tmobile for the free, that being said I do prefer the build of my 6+ more and the iMessage interface over the stock message app, hangouts, and textra.

Gonna throw this dreamcast emulator on it later, and probably cop a 2nd blue tooth controller so me and my girl can play video games
:wow: