Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
going to cop a bluetooth controller after the gym tonight to use this g4 as a game console
:wow:

iOS and Android are the same when it comes to using them as smartphones, its all this extra ish that I can see why some people prefer Android. I prefer iOS in regard to actually being a smartphone, but Android is undefeated in terms of a device for Techies. I got 2 chrome cast already but see this Nexus Player has dropped in price to 69.99
:ohhh:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's a good music player that will display songs by file name and also sort by file. I've got player pro which sorts by folder but doesn't show songs by file name.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
going to cop a bluetooth controller after the gym tonight to use this g4 as a game console
:wow:

iOS and Android are the same when it comes to using them as smartphones, its all this extra ish that I can see why some people prefer Android. I prefer iOS in regard to actually being a smartphone, but Android is undefeated in terms of a device for Techies. I got 2 chrome cast already but see this Nexus Player has dropped in price to 69.99
:ohhh:
This

More people would figure this out if they actually utilized their tech to the fullest.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
iOS people r amazed with concept of launchers
I use ios and I would say I simply not care about any of the customization, the stuff I like about android are more so the things I'd have to jailbreak my iPhone for when it comes to more techie stuff that really takes your device from being more than a smartphone

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wonder if Google accepts suggestions. I have an idea for contacts and maps interaction. Let's say you have a local business saved on your contacts. Like a restaurant, barbar, pizza spot, etc. Google recognizes the number and has a maps icon along with the call and message. It then takes you to Google maps where it shows you hours of operation, you know in case it's late and you're not sure if it's still open. As well as traffic issues on route there, and links to the site where any specials at the moment may be happening. Maybe that's not possible it seems preposterous, but I just thought that might be something useful. Have all the info under contacts, like a business card with more stuff

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Google accepts suggestions. I have an idea for contacts and maps interaction. Let's say you have a local business saved on your contacts. Like a restaurant, barbar, pizza spot, etc. Google recognizes the number and has a maps icon along with the call and message. It then takes you to Google maps where it shows you hours of operation, you know in case it's late and you're not sure if it's still open. As well as traffic issues on route there, and links to the site where any specials at the moment may be happening. Maybe that's not possible it seems preposterous, but I just thought that might be something useful. Have all the info under contacts, like a business card with more stuff

Not preposterous at all. I have this issue sometimes. They have all of this data available already. Just gotta aggregate it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
dont they already do that type of stuff??