((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I want that s3 badly. i still owe 2 bills on my s2 through that t mobile installment plan. So i would have to pay that off first then id be eligible to get the s3 for 200. Anybody know of any other options?...if i trade in my phone to a site does it matter if the edges got a lot of marks. The screen is perfect and the phone works great but the edges are all marked up cause my dumbass waited too long to get a case. but on device flip it just asks about the screen and working condition.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
smh @ anyone paying $500 for any phone that doesn't use a sim card.

smh @ thinking trading your iPad for a Verizon GS3 is a steal.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If it was the AT&T out T-Mobile version I might have jumped on it. Would have thrown a straight talk or simple mobile Sim card on that beast.

You are probably going to have to get aggressive Jenkins...selling cdma phones is tougher than gsm. was it an iPad 3 you gave away? I say you lost if it was. Get rid of it while the hype is still there

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was the AT&T out T-Mobile version I might have jumped on it. Would have thrown a straight talk or simple mobile Sim card on that beast.

You are probably going to have to get aggressive Jenkins...selling cdma phones is tougher than gsm. was it an iPad 3 you gave away? I say you lost if it was. Get rid of it while the hype is still there

It was my iPad 3...I was getting ready to sell it anyway because I'm banking on apple releasing a smaller version along with the new iPhone OR copping one of the new windows 8 tablets..seems the news about it got way stronger lately. I prefer 7-8inch models over 10 inch models.

I figured I can either sell the phone and use the money for my next tab....or give my girl my nexus and I keep the gs3 (she's in need of a new phone BAD) for her birthday.

I know I couldnt sell my iPad for no more than 400 on Craig's at this point being its used..had a hard time selling my last one over 400..I figure I can't go wrong with a brand new gs3 that retails for 600+..used iPad for new gs3. Hopefully I don't take a L I got a few emails offering but 3 of the 4 trying to talk me down to 450...we'll see.

Trying to put these iPad accessories I have on Craig's as well...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh @ anyone paying $500 for any phone that doesn't use a sim card.

smh @ thinking trading your iPad for a Verizon GS3 is a steal.

What do you mean it doesn't use a sim card?

I think I did I get a steal..a used iPad for a brand new gs3 in packaging...I was selling the iPad anyway..I'm getting ready for a windows 8 tab or a smaller iPad in September. At worst I will break even.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
$500 :sadcam: damn bro. The verizon full retail cost 550$

$475 is the lowest...I got a few peeps that wanna give me 450 right nuh...

...its new breh

..I'm going to give it a few days and if I don't get 475 fish I'm throwin this thing on eBay.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
$475 is the lowest...I got a few peeps that wanna give me 450 right nuh...

...its new breh

..I'm going to give it a few days and if I don't get 475 fish I'm throwin this thing on eBay.

I would recommend Amazon if they allow you to list it. Much less hassles than eBay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa...I having used eBay in years...they take more than 15%?!

Amazon asks for 15% of selling price...that's seems like a lot to me.

I think I'm going to stick to the craigslist route lol.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Whoa...I having used eBay in years...they take more than 15%?!

Amazon asks for 15% of selling price...that's seems like a lot to me.

I think I'm going to stick to the craigslist route lol.

Craigslist is always the best, just make sure you bring the heat...or you might end up on the first 48 breh

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ebay rapes the shiit out of its sellers. Not even worth selling high priced things on there.