satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

LG’s new G4 looks familiar, but it has a couple of significant upgrades over last year’s G3, including a new, better display, and a new camera. It’s not as popular or as pretty as the iPhone or Galaxy S6, but the G4 gets important things like the display, camera, and battery performance right and is a compelling alternative to the mainstream options.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is wrong with the galaxy s6 copy and paste feature.

I'm tryna paste a link to gucci Mane dope Boyz and it says this...it won't post the whole link

this HTML class. Value is Gucci Mane - Dope Bo

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yoooo. still got my S4 (will probably get S6 later in summer) and just updated to lollipop. pretty sure it totally fukked the phone. anyone else do this?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Nothing fukks with Note 4. It is the best android peasant phone.
Think I might go with a note 5 this year....been rocking nexus phones for awhile might go with a change this year

I just don't like that touchwiz shyt after having a s3 ....pure android is so piff and getting updates on time man

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
@keepemup @Rice N Beans
:dwillhuh: What's wrong with The Verge? That's my favorite tech site.

I use to fukk with the verge heavily until I started to notice their blatantly bias for Apple and ios devices. For example when they were first reviewing the newest smart-watches for Android they would slick throw in that Apple watch will be better in every way or compare features with as of then unreleased watch. Apple Watch dropped and the same features they was shytting on android watches they straight bypassed on the Apple watch review.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
yoooo. still got my S4 (will probably get S6 later in summer) and just updated to lollipop. pretty sure it totally fukked the phone. anyone else do this?
Yup, loved my g3 until i updAted mines

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Seems like the first half has kinda been a bust for phone releases outside of the s6 edge. the second half of this year should bring the heavyweights out though (Note 5, new iPhone, OnePlus Two, etc).

I'm rocking with this Note Edge until I see what the fall brings

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wanted to ask for advice on what's the best unlocked phone I can buy,comming from a S5,gonna be using it out the county for about 6 months,I don't wanna downgrade from S5 spec wise,but don't wanna spend more then $500
Also what's the best way to go about still calling U.S. Numbers through apps,someone said I can use google voice or something,thanks ahead brehs