satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wanted to ask for advice on what's the best unlocked phone I can buy,comming from a S5,gonna be using it out the county for about 6 months,I don't wanna downgrade from S5 spec wise,but don't wanna spend more then $500
Also what's the best way to go about still calling U.S. Numbers through apps,someone said I can use google voice or something,thanks ahead brehs

Probably should stick with the phone you have. Have looked through eBay?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Besides iverge what other tech site focuses on smartphones and their operating systems?

I tried Android authority but their website layout is :scust:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Besides iverge what other tech site focuses on smartphones and their operating systems?

I tried Android authority but their website layout is :scust:

photo.jpg

Just deal with this guy. The tech god.

https://www.youtube.com/user/marquesbrownlee/videos

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Since I'm leavin country,imma have to get out of my sprint contract about 14 months into a 24month contract after years with them,any way to lesson the early termination fee?:patrice: I'm lookin at about $200

Since I'm payin,imma just keep my S5,so what cool shyt can I do with it now with no service and wifi only? So far I've purchased comicat and threw some comics in there,also bout my boy gobs emulater,barely started using the smart remote :heh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Had my M9 for a few weeks now and Im satisfied so far :leon:

I use flud for my torrents now . Doesn't eat up all my cache like utorrent did :camby:

I really like the battery life when I play videos. Its bigger than my m7 but its easy to hold.

I have some adjusting to do when I use it to run though . Need a bigger armband and its hard to view the phone when its in the sleeve .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
why would you download torrents on your phone?

Since I'm leavin country,imma have to get out of my sprint contract about 14 months into a 24month contract after years with them,any way to lesson the early termination fee?:patrice: I'm lookin at about $200

Since I'm payin,imma just keep my S5,so what cool shyt can I do with it now with no service and wifi only? So far I've purchased comicat and threw some comics in there,also bout my boy gobs emulater,barely started using the smart remote :heh:
what will you do for a phone

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yoooo. still got my S4 (will probably get S6 later in summer) and just updated to lollipop. pretty sure it totally fukked the phone. anyone else do this?
My standard Music app keeps crashing. Cant even listen to my shyt on my SD card. The only one that will work is UberMusic and its a pain in the ass. Android is starting to piss me off now and has me eyeballing that IPhone. Come August a decision will need to be made.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
So i got the Zenphone and got hooked up on T mobile.. i got this H+ shyt and not the 4g Logo

when i did my research the signals match but right now i only get 1.0 mps speeds

Im taking an L on this :russ:

:mjcry::to: