Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im easing myself into droid phones ice....if i get it and the phone is a dud then ill get rid of it...but looking at some random links from google search about it plus wikipedia..it looks like it will get its ICS update Q3 2012
Jellybean took my xoom from :flabbynsick: to :krs:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:takedat: @ me having the face unlock this whole time on the nexus 7 and not knowing it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i know bunch of yall always lookin for music players

n7player Hits 1 Million Downloads in the Play Store, Celebrates with Premium Version for only $.99 – Droid Life

Who doesn’t love a good deal on a cool application as a great way to end the week? n7player, a really slick music application that we have covered before, has hit 1 million downloads in the Play Store and decided to celebrate with a sale. The application itself is free, but the premium unlock download is only $.99 instead of the $3 it usually is.

Just a reminder, this application works with music stored on your internal storage or SDcard, so do not look for Google Music support here. If you have that music though, check out this application and its unique and slick user interface. The sale lasts until August 10, so give this application a look.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
aight brehs drop knowledge..what are the essential droid apps?

Really depends on what you want to do with your phone. There's pretty much an app for everything. You might have better luck asking about the best app for "X".

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just tried Wave Launcher...its ok

I generally like having a very clean looking screen and this helps with that by hiding the apps on the right, left, or bottom of your screen.

Costs $2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tried Wave Launcher...its ok

I generally like having a very clean looking screen and this helps with that by hiding the apps on the right, left, or bottom of your screen.

Costs $2
I used this app a lot back when I had my epic...its real nice but I hate that it was sluggish coming up at times and made the launcher less smooth. If that's non-existent on newer phones I'd get it again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a steal on a Verizon gs3! I'm either gonna flip this or keep it and flip the nexus...depending on what the ROMs looking like on here. I can definitely get more money for the gs3 not sure its worth keeping it over my nexus.

Dude traded me his new gs3 upgrade for my ipad

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2