GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
not to go off topic, but breh's I don't think i can ever go back to an apple phone ever again

this rooting, romming, clearing devlick cacheing and all this other sh*t, too f*cking addicting, i'm flashing like a hobo right now

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You guys putting cases on those big ass phones? You guys are basically carrying tablets at this point...please tell me nobody bought a case for the note :laff:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
brehs i need your opinion..i went in to an at&t yesterday to see if i was eligible for an upgrade and i am..and the dude was telling me about the sony xperian ion..he had a dummy model of it in the store that some rep dropped off...i guess best buy is having a deal where its 29 bucks if i resign for another 2 years. im prolly going to hit best buy after work today.

any thoughts, reviews, or opinions that you have on the sony xperian ion? should i jump on it? im aware it shipped out with gingerbread but the ics update for it is coming out later this year..that doesn't bother me

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
brehs i need your opinion..i went in to an at&t yesterday to see if i was eligible for an upgrade and i am..and the dude was telling me about the sony xperian ion..he had a dummy model of it in the store that some rep dropped off...i guess best buy is having a deal where its 29 bucks if i resign for another 2 years. im prolly going to hit best buy after work today.

any thoughts, reviews, or opinions that you have on the sony xperian ion? should i jump on it? im aware it shipped out with honeycomb but the ics update for it is coming out later this year..that doesn't bother me
The specs are really good and for $29 that's a bargain.

Gingerbread is unacceptable at this point in the game tho. I'm looking at this viper like :scusthov: because it needs that jelly bean.

Unless Sony has released an official statement about upgrading the os I won't cop it

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Gingerbread is unacceptable at this point in the game tho. I'm looking at this viper like :scusthov: because it needs that jelly bean.

Unless Sony has released an official statement about upgrading the os I won't cop it

the funny thing is sony has rolled that ics update already to international xperian phones so im expecting it to hit the US soon

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You need JellyBean man. Got ICS looking :flabbynsick: real quick.

im easing myself into droid phones ice....if i get it and the phone is a dud then ill get rid of it...but looking at some random links from google search about it plus wikipedia..it looks like it will get its ICS update Q3 2012

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
not to go off topic, but breh's I don't think i can ever go back to an apple phone ever again

this rooting, romming, clearing devlick cacheing and all this other sh*t, too f*cking addicting, i'm flashing like a hobo right now

Crack flasher :pachaha:

We'll soon be getting Open WebOS and Firefox's Boot to Gecko... options :ahh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The shyt is mind boggling to me honestly. How any manufacuturer could NOT ensure that their device is ready and capable of upgrading to the newest version of Android for at least 2-3 versions AND deliver it on time.

Samsung is about to show these cats how it's done. Too bad they about to lose that case to Apple though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The shyt is mind boggling to me honestly. How any manufacuturer could NOT ensure that their device is ready and capable of upgrading to the newest version of Android for at least 2-3 versions AND deliver it on time.

Samsung is about to show these cats how it's done. Too bad they about to lose that case to Apple though.

what case breh?