NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you got a Note as well, you got that new JB rom, :krs: is all i can do. Google Now is one of the most amazing pieces of software i've ever seen. i ask it the craziest shyt and it is always right. :wtf: is all i can do breh

For the life of me I can't root and rom via my macbook pro. So I'm on ICS. :flabbynsick:

But on the Nexus 7 it is killing. I am hoping the samsung gets rid of svoice and makes google now the default. I know it's a slim chance but it's an IOS killer.

A

A Friend of The People

upgraded to that 4.1 Jellybean.....fukk a over the air update :youngsabo:

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
can't wait to rejoin the G.S.D.G again :lolbron:

haven't owned an android product since the Google G1

will post pictures of my Nexus 7 once it arrives :noah:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How can you change tracks using the volume pad. I cant be looking down at the touch pad everytime i want to skip a track. Especially while im driving.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
How can you change tracks using the volume pad. I cant be looking down at the touch pad everytime i want to skip a track. Especially while im driving.
Some roms have it and some dont. I don't think you can do it on stock. One of the main reasons im feenin to flash this CM10

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^you can't get that option on jellybelly?

I do wish I had that...every ROM I tried so far had little bugs besides the one I'm on now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooklyn. I tried to upload my music to that and it's running insanely slow. Do you just have your playlist in the cloud?

Just make a playlist using the music on your phone. Why upload?

I use Google play as well.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Just make a playlist using the music on your phone. Why upload?

I use Google play as well.

1. I have more music than I do space on my phone.
2. As soon as I add music to my computer it gets uploaded so there's no more having to transfer anything.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Brooklyn. I tried to upload my music to that and it's running insanely slow. Do you just have your playlist in the cloud?

Nah, I have a 64gb memory card and all my music is on there & I made my playlist on the phone.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
For those who want all that music on your phone you might want to invest in spotify. Yeah there is a monthly fee, but its piff. High quality shyt man...

better hope you have a good data plan

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
For those who want all that music on your phone you might want to invest in spotify. Yeah there is a monthly fee, but its piff. High quality shyt man...

better hope you have a good data plan

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

fukk a data cap. I'd be so screwed if I wasn't on an unlimited plan. I couldn't do it. I'm averaging 10+ GB/month.