Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
:whoo: it's about time

Yeah. We still can't manually configure wifi direct connections on the nexus. Something about functionality broadcom doesn't want to give away, they want oems to pay to include on their handsets. It's garbage. But whatever. Apps should still be able to use it. They just provide the handshaking info we apparently aren't able to configure manually.

I can't test it as I don't have another phone on me right now. But the app's description says it doesn't need a wifi access point, and the app turns on my wifi connection. So I assume it's using wifi direct.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man why do they fukk with Google wallet like that. None of the phones i have had does it work on.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
so if I download a 'kernel' which I have no idea what the fukk it is, do I flash it before or after I flash the rom?

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
man why do they fukk with Google wallet like that. None of the phones i have had does it work on.

The phone needs to have nfc with a secure element. Only the nexus and phones with the S4 (HTC one series, S3) do to my knowledge. Then there's the carrier hurdle. Google would like to have it everywhere I'm sure.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
so if I download a 'kernel' which I have no idea what the fukk it is, do I flash it before or after I flash the rom?

Flash it after the ROM. Since ROMs come equipped with kernels, if you flash the kernel before you flash the ROM it will just get replaced by the one included in the ROM.zip file.

What ROM did you flash?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Flash it after the ROM. Since ROMs come equipped with kernels, if you flash the kernel before you flash the ROM it will just get replaced by the one included in the ROM.zip file.

What ROM did you flash?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Took my answer :childplease:

:russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am disappointed with the music player functionality of my galaxy s3. I have tried double twist and I can't keep my playlist going all the way thru. It's always freezes. I am playing my music from an sd card.

Any tips breh?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I am disappointed with the music player functionality of my galaxy s3. I have tried double twist and I can't keep my playlist going all the way thru. It's always freezes. I am playing my music from an sd card.

Any tips breh?

Use Google Play Music, i have no playlist problems with that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Brooklyn. I tried to upload my music to that and it's running insanely slow. Do you just have your playlist in the cloud?

I know you got a Note as well, you got that new JB rom, :krs: is all i can do. Google Now is one of the most amazing pieces of software i've ever seen. i ask it the craziest shyt and it is always right. :wtf: is all i can do breh