ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:snoop:

Natiboy was right about the GS3 having a stronger dev community than the EVO LTE. I want some of that JB...

:to:
HTC ain't giving up the goods man

Samsung had the source and everything out before the phone even dropped

I like my new Evo and I know CM10 will be out soon but this is probably my last HTC just on the strength that they don't respect their dev community

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what: at idiots buying the new evo :laugh:

one x>>evo///same phone but one x have less issues and look way better

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sucks to hear especially after the original evo had such a thriving dev community. My upgrade is up in Sept. if the EVO LTE dev scene isn't popping by then then I may have to go with SG III.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sucks to hear especially after the original evo had such a thriving dev community. My upgrade is up in Sept. if the EVO LTE dev scene isn't popping by then then I may have to go with SG III.

there is no reason to go with the evo over the gs3. Touchwiz is better than sense :facepalm:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Once again, proving that like Jenkins, you don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING. Only Jenkins admitted it and tried to sweep it under the rug like having a new username would make us forget. You still continuing the charade...

The fact that you've created a foothold in this thread is beyond comprehension. Anyone taking advice from you on purchasing anything but panties is making a grave mistake.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@exodus i know way more than you about these devices. You are a rookie who upgrade every 2 years. Sit ya monkey ass down

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Once again, proving that like Jenkins, you don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING. Only Jenkins admitted it and tried to sweep it under the rug like having a new username would make us forget. You still continuing the charade...

The fact that you've created a foothold in this thread is beyond comprehension. Anyone taking advice from you on purchasing anything but panties is making a grave mistake.

shyt's disturbing to read sometimes. :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the EVO 4G LTE >>>>>> HTC ONE X. outside of Sprints network issues. But looks wise come on. One X got a nipple on the back.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@natiboy the evo design is wack and it came out the box with issues that didnt bugged the ONE X. No way is the EVO better. Sprint shytty service dont help the matter either. Either way the gs3>>>>:smugdraper:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@natiboy the evo design is wack and it came out the box with issues that didnt bugged the ONE X. No way is the EVO better. Sprint shytty service dont help the matter either. Either way the gs3>>>>:smugdraper:

you are entitled to your opinion but to me the evo lte is better to look at then the one x. I have a one x and test drove an evo.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@exodus i know way more than you about these devices. You are a rookie who upgrade every 2 years. Sit ya monkey ass down
You went from pro IOS to pro Android, back to pro IOS and now you're pro-Android and that last switch over is more than likely because being the dikkrider you are, you only want to dikkride what's hot.

Maybe I should link some old threads from SOHH

We know you b...stop frontin...