Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You went from pro IOS to pro Android, back to pro IOS and now you're pro-Android and that last switch over is more than likely because being the dikkrider you are, you only want to dikkride what's hot.

Maybe I should link some old threads from SOHH

We know you b...stop frontin...

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
: Exodus still has my name in his mouth even when replying to somebody that has nothing to do with me...I'm flattered :Russ:

For somebody to not know anything about android...its funny I'm on pretty much the best phone to be on (along with the gs3) when it comes to support....as well as being on fully working jellybean ROMs for weeks now..running as if I'm on hardware that was released today...and I'll be ready for the next round of dope nexus/Samsung hardware before your contract is up...I guess I got lucky huh :win:.

Meanwhile...with all your knowledge and expertise you're on a evo that's waiting for the community to flourish like it once was for the og evo :laugh:

I may not know as much as you as far as "android"...but one thing is for sure......I'm getting in right NOW while you wait....again lol.

I'm OK with not knowing anything as you say...I'm also OK with winning right now :Russ:

...continue to cry in these forums defending your phone and bringing my name up in your little spats...its entertaining lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:what: at idiots buying the new evo :laugh:

one x>>evo///same phone but one x have less issues and look way better

in 2012 how can you buy a HTC phone over Samsung. HTC make better radios thats it

there is no reason to go with the evo over the gs3. Touchwiz is better than sense :facepalm:

@exodus i know way more than you about these devices. You are a rookie who upgrade every 2 years. Sit ya monkey ass down

@natiboy the evo design is wack and it came out the box with issues that didnt bugged the ONE X. No way is the EVO better. Sprint shytty service dont help the matter either. Either way the gs3>>>>:smugdraper:

ifeVQ2zf2qpbV.gif

@Exo; The EVO is a dope phone no doubt, but when HTC got lazy and started slackin' Samsung took the Android crown, now Samsung gives way more love to the Dev community and its phones gets more love in return. :manny: It's still gonna get all the good shyt, just gotta wait till the GS3 gets done :eat:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, real dark horse decision there buddy. Buys developer phone and finds it's well supported by development did you? You don't say.
This nikka is such an asshat and he does'nt even realize it

Dude talking about running jellybean flawlessly today

Last week he was on some "Well er um...I don't know much about this rooting stuff..."

Meanwhile a few months ago when we were on SOHH he was talking about how he knew all about xda and rooting and roms and all that but he did'nt need to or some other pack of bullshyt. Now it's oh well you might know more and you might know this but but I got the SG3 so nyah nyah.

Ol boy was a heartbeat from bricking his shyt like a week ago!!

GTFOH Jenkins!! WE KNOW YOU nikka :laugh:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man..i might go back to stock if i dont find a rom with decent battery life with no problems.

My battery is starting to drain alot more all of a sudden...im on jellybelly 3.8. Shyt seemed regular at first but i took my shyt off the charger at 100% and i kid you not my screen time was only like 2 minutes 10 seconds and my shyt is at 89% wtf?

Anybody got a good stable working jellybean rom with ATLEAST regular stock battery life? With no major problems?

Well, JB is still pretty new and most of the ROM's released for it are still works in progress. They get better over time. Also, it may be that you had a bad flash of the ROM if your battery dropped the rapidly or perhaps you need to adjust the settings.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
AOKP nightly on deck, apart from CM da gawd all other ROMs are obsolete. The piff that is ROM Control :ahh: battery life seems :leon: so far.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol at you two are still going at Jenkins. He is a fairly light user and should have never been taken that seriously.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOKP nightly on deck, apart from CM da gawd all other ROMs are obsolete. The piff that is ROM Control :ahh: battery life seems :leon: so far.

I do like Paranoid Android in addition to CM9, CM10 and AOKP.

My only thing is I have stuck with Sense ROM's on my One X because I prefer the Sense camera software compared to the AOSP camera.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at you two are still going at Jenkins. He is a fairly light user and should have never been taken that seriously.

Lol let them come at my...and you're right I am a fairly light user in comparison to some of these guys...the funny thing is they find it important to brag about "knowing more about android" as if a degree comes with that shyt. I do what I need to do to give me the experience I want out of my phone...and keep it moving.

I'm still on jellybelly 3.8 and I'm content until the next major update or official ota update.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol let them come at my...and you're right I am a fairly light user in comparison to some of these guys...the funny thing is they find it important to brag about "knowing more about android" as if a degree comes with that shyt.
I was under the impression that they were just making fun of you for not knowing shyt considering you act like you do

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was under the impression that they were just making fun of you for not knowing shyt considering you act like you do

:yeshrug:

What do I act like I know? Did I not come to this very forum actually asking for help on flashing a ROM? Why would I that at all if I acted like I knew everything.

I've said I've been on xda and read up on everything for awhile...which I have...so where's the dilemma? I didn't root or flash anything at the time...didn't even try..cuz I was content with what I had at the time.

I unlocked and rooted before even comming in here asking about flashing ROMs based off just my personal reading on the xda forums...I didn't claimed to be some big geek that knew android inside and out..these dudes are delusional losers lol.