Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I flash the stock jellybean kernel? Where do I get it or should it already be on my phone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
man..i might go back to stock if i dont find a rom with decent battery life with no problems.

My battery is starting to drain alot more all of a sudden...im on jellybelly 3.8. Shyt seemed regular at first but i took my shyt off the charger at 100% and i kid you not my screen time was only like 2 minutes 10 seconds and my shyt is at 89% wtf?

Anybody got a good stable working jellybean rom with ATLEAST regular stock battery life? With no major problems?

What phone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried both the xenon HD ROM and the vicious ROM...neither was as smooth as the jellybean 3.8...so I'm back on that. I'm going to do a battery test on this ROM after it charges all the way because that battery drain was odd and o my happened once today...had to be something else hopefully because the ROM runs smooth as shyt...I'd rather keep running on it if I can resolve the problem.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried both the xenon HD ROM and the vicious ROM...neither was as smooth as the jellybean 3.8...so I'm back on that. I'm going to do a battery test on this ROM after it charges all the way because that battery drain was odd and o my happened once today...had to be something else hopefully because the ROM runs smooth as shyt...I'd rather keep running on it if I can resolve the problem.

no cyanogen ??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no cyanogen ??

From what i read theres one somebody threw together thats buggy...the rom im running has everything running fine and its smooth...so far the battery drain was a one time thing im thinking it mightve been a app i was running...so far so good.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
man..i might go back to stock if i dont find a rom with decent battery life with no problems.

My battery is starting to drain alot more all of a sudden...im on jellybelly 3.8. Shyt seemed regular at first but i took my shyt off the charger at 100% and i kid you not my screen time was only like 2 minutes 10 seconds and my shyt is at 89% wtf?

Anybody got a good stable working jellybean rom with ATLEAST regular stock battery life? With no major problems?

When it comes to battery life and ROMs you have to go through a few cycles after the flash, it's hard to tell if the battery life is good or not on the first cycle since the battery calibration is messed up from the previous ROM. If you're still not happy with the battery life of the ROM then try a different kernel.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah its not slept on, Its just so damn big man...I can't see myself getting a phone with a screen bigger than the damn ps vita :childplease:

Hell, I need to see how I feel about the HTC Titan..4.7 is crazy too.

Pretty much..

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nah its not slept on, Its just so damn big man...I can't see myself getting a phone with a screen bigger than the damn ps vita :childplease:

Hell, I need to see how I feel about the HTC Titan..4.7 is crazy too.

I just compared the two screen wise side by side, you are right :krs:

Swag on a phone

Samsung has be the defacto Android manufacturer, I think this just put an exclamation on it

http://mashable.com/2012/07/27/samsung-surpasses-iphone-shipments/

According to research firm Strategy Analytics, Samsung shipped 50.5 million units in its second quarter — the largest number of shipments ever made by a smartphone manufacturer in a quarter — and occupied about 35% of the global market

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to battery life and ROMs you have to go through a few cycles after the flash, it's hard to tell if the battery life is good or not on the first cycle since the battery calibration is messed up from the previous ROM. If you're still not happy with the battery life of the ROM then try a different kernel.

have you tried downloading battery calibration from the market to see if it fixes any problems for you?