GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
That HTC One X joint is brolic anybody copping that or the sprint equivalent Evo 4G LTE?

I had the HTC One X
it had problems reconnecting to the network after leaving a dead zone
(for me, was by the sea shore, or the middle of the island, L.I.E., ect ect)

It always required me to restart the phone in order to re-capture the AT&T connection (then all my texts would come pouring in)

I don't know if it was the phone or what, It can't be AT&T, its the second highest cell tower allocated on the island and in my iphone days I never ever had a problem with them (on verizon with a galaxy nexus now though)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you tried downloading battery calibration from the market to see if it fixes any problems for you?

Props..I just downloaded this earlier and started the calibration process and I see already the battery is lasting longer...hopefully it stays like this after I drain it all and recharge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Props..I just downloaded this earlier and started the calibration process and I see already the battery is lasting longer...hopefully it stays like this after I drain it all and recharge.

Draining down and recharging makes no difference.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

bout a minute away from trying this myself, almost at 100% battery

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I had the HTC One X
it had problems reconnecting to the network after leaving a dead zone
(for me, was by the sea shore, or the middle of the island, L.I.E., ect ect)

It always required me to restart the phone in order to re-capture the AT&T connection (then all my texts would come pouring in)

I don't know if it was the phone or what, It can't be AT&T, its the second highest cell tower allocated on the island and in my iphone days I never ever had a problem with them (on verizon with a galaxy nexus now though)

Ok cool i'll hold out for possibly the next galaxy or nexus phone then.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must admit I am impressed by the Samsung advertising campaign. Hopefully this swings more people over to us. Also they make me want to utilize my Note instead of the s3.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
so what do I need to get comics on a 'kindle fire'
Do i need to root, or can I just use something from the store, something for free?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Must admit I am impressed by the Samsung advertising campaign. Hopefully this swings more people over to us. Also they make me want to utilize my Note instead of the s3.

The galaxy note is so beautiful. :to: its a shame other carriers don't have it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Anyone know which app I can use to get SMS notifications where lights flash. I have the skyrocket (no LED). Was with a chic with a IPHONE whose lights kept flashing every second because she was receiving texts. I thought it was cool

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Natiboy was right about the GS3 having a stronger dev community than the EVO LTE. I want some of that JB...

:to: