ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:snoop:

Why would EVO owners cop the Galaxy Nexus over the new EVO? When we all know that it's hardware is better than a damn near year old phone? We knew that we'd have to wait for ROMs going into it. And as I recall we even recommended you get the Galaxy Nexus because of the updates because we ALL knew you were anal as fukk when it came to "smoothness" and getting new updates. :laugh:

You had the GS2 at the time I believe, and we all pretty much said just get the GN because we knew you'd be flooding the boards talking about OS smoothness and shyt until you were on the latest software.
Golden...no....we're picking on him...and we're hating :wow:

We been doing it since Hamsterdam and it's followed over here, our pompous attitudes about things we know nothing about.

It's threatening to tear the Goog Set apart :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@this shyt..seriously dude is a loser...a pathetic geek.

Yes you're right..I'm very anal about "smoothness"....still am.
Bottom line is...I get and rock with what I feel is good for me...when I was rollin with the iPhone ...I did it because I liked it more. I rocked the gs2...Cuz i liked it more. I rock the nexus now...because I like it. Seems like a lot of people on here damn near get phones to be with a "popular" side or because of what others say is good and yadda yadda. I wasn't set on any of the phones I ever got until I actually used it in person and liked what I saw.

Shyt is sad..some of y'all take this shyt way too seriously. You got dudes that get mad when they cop a phone and another phone with better specs drop a few months later acting like the shyt they have is obsolete. I don't care that my nexus has older hardware than the latest evo....I'm on jellybean that runs 60fps throughout the os....the shyt runs just as good as a jellybean ROM on a gs3...this is not the old android where people had to chase the newest craziest spec in hopes of the os running the way it should've ran....right now jellybean pretty much runs the same on phones released in the last year or so..or at least has the potential too after bugs are worked out. I won't care about a new phone until my phone is chugging along in the os.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What do I act like I know? Did I not come to this very forum actually asking for help on flashing a ROM? Why would I that at all if I acted like I knew everything.

I've said I've been on xda and read up on everything for awhile...which I have...so where's the dilemma? I didn't root or flash anything at the time...didn't even try..cuz I was content with what I had at the time.

I unlocked and rooted before even comming in here asking about flashing ROMs based off just my personal reading on the xda forums...I didn't claimed to be some big geek that knew android inside and out..these dudes are delusional losers lol.

To be honest you brought all of this to yourself. We were clearly talking over your head when it came to the evo/iPhone 4 debate (this is where it all started) and all you could reply was with simple "smoothness" nonsense. You contradicted yourself plenty of times as well. It's all good on my end, you finally saw the light and are down with the android gang now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol@this shyt..seriously dude is a loser...a pathetic geek.

Yes you're right..I'm very anal about "smoothness"....still am.
Bottom line is...I get and rock with what I feel is good for me...when I was rollin with the iPhone ...I did it because I liked it more. I rocked the gs2...Cuz i liked it more. I rock the nexus now...because I like it. Seems like a lot of people on here damn near get phones to be with a "popular" side or because of what others say is good and yadda yadda. I wasn't set on any of the phones I ever got until I actually used it in person and liked what I saw.

Shyt is sad..some of y'all take this shyt way too seriously. You got dudes that get mad when they cop a phone and another phone with better specs drop a few months later acting like the shyt they have is obsolete. I don't care that my nexus has older hardware than the latest evo....I'm on jellybean that runs 60fps throughout the os....the shyt runs just as good as a jellybean ROM on a gs3...this is not the old android where people had to chase the newest craziest spec in hopes of the os running the way it should've ran....right now jellybean pretty much runs the same on phones released in the last year or so..or at least has the potential too after bugs are worked out. I won't care about a new phone until my phone is chugging along in the os.

Wow @ the bolded.

:yawn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow @ the bolded.

:yawn:

Exactly...

This is the same dude who constantly bought new phones after just getting a previous one and we're the ones who are mad when new shyts come out?

This dude had the EPIC and didn't even root it or flash it and was rocking Froyo forever and shyt :laugh:

GTFOH.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly...

This is the same dude who constantly bought new phones after just getting a previous one and we're the ones who are mad when new shyts come out?

This dude had the EPIC and didn't even root it or flash it and was rocking Froyo forever and shyt :laugh:

GTFOH.
I can't figure out if Jenkins is trolling or he really doesn't remember the past year or two

If it's the former then bravo sir

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've considered him a troll for a long time now.

lol @ goldenglove bringing up the epic. I forgot all about that shyt :wow:

Breh, I stopped partaking in the arguments a long ass time ago.

But when I saw dude post about people being mad when new shyt drops and feeling like their shyt is obsolete I just had to look at the screen like...

:beli:

If I recall...

This dude copped the EVO 4G, bytched and bytched about smoothness BEFORE the shyt was even updated, he didn't root/flash shyt on this phone which had arguably the GOAT dev community, nikka then returned it and bought an iPhone 4, nikka went from a 4.3 inch screen back down to a 3.5 inch screen and then was dikkriding it's retina display...

:heh:

THEN on top of that, he returned the iPhone 4 and copped a muthafukkin' EPIC TOUCH 4G and DID NOT ROOT IT OR FLASH ANYTHING on it.

Now we're here, and he's acting brand new like we all didn't say, the best phone for him would be a stock Android phone because we knew he was never deep into the dev/root/flashing game.

I'm done on the topic. Just had to chime in.

Carry on.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Breh, I stopped partaking in the arguments a long ass time ago.

But when I saw dude post about people being mad when new shyt drops and feeling like their shyt is obsolete I just had to look at the screen like...

:beli:

If I recall...

This dude copped the EVO 4G, bytched and bytched about smoothness BEFORE the shyt was even updated, he didn't root/flash shyt on this phone which had arguably the GOAT dev community, nikka then returned it and bought an iPhone 4, nikka went from a 4.3 inch screen back down to a 3.5 inch screen and then was dikkriding it's retina display...

:heh:

THEN on top of that, he returned the iPhone 4 and copped a muthafukkin' EPIC TOUCH 4G and DID NOT ROOT IT OR FLASH ANYTHING on it.

Now we're here, and he's acting brand new like we all didn't say, the best phone for him would be a stock Android phone because we knew he was never deep into the dev/root/flashing game.

I'm done on the topic. Just had to chime in.

Carry on.
The OG Evo is still the GOAT, that phone was next level as far as the modding community goes.

Most important android phone released.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I owned the epic for a two full year contract...

Owned a 3gs for a year and change

The only time I phone hopped fast was between the 4 to epic and the gs2 to nexus....I wanted what I wanted *shrugs*

You nikkas wait and wait and wait Cruz ya scared ya phone is going to be "obsolete"...lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I owned the epic for a two full year contract...

Owned a 3gs for a year and change

The only time I phone hopped fast was between the 4 to epic and the gs2 to nexus....I wanted what I wanted *shrugs*

You nikkas wait and wait and wait Cruz ya scared ya phone is going to be "obsolete"...lol

post pictures of these phones you own :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
post pictures of these phones you own :ehh:

you think i keep all these phones? lol.

I buy and sell. When theres a new phone i want...i will sell my current phone after i get the new one...aint that what most people do?

Everybody on this site knows i owned those phones..i posted pictures about them in the past..its not a secret.