Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
on the old one when you click on the album art it minimizes is and you see the Artist name, album name, song name & say you click on the artist name it lists all that artists albums, and if you click on the album name it takes you to the album tracks.

Now you gotta go to artist and scroll back down to get to that artist then click to see all that artist music even if your listenin to them.

Agreed. That change was a step backwards. I'm sure they'll fix it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So did anyone unlock and root there Nexus 7 I know the homie was asking about it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
OTA breh. Pop asking for an update kept showing up and three days later i said fukk it and downloaded. Didnt even realize it was jelly bean, thought it was for an app

Aside from the music problem, is it working well? I'm :stylin:on this CM10 Jelly Bean from XDA

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Generally screens are just loading up slow sometimes and I dont even have many apps on my phone outside of AVG, BLoomberg, Google Finance (and other Google Apps), THomson Reuteres...and another couple sprinkled around. I have zero games. It'll be going good but then when one thing fukks up it just creates a slippery slope where I might as well do a battery pull. I'm guessing its cause my phone is a tad bit outdated on the Android Scene though. New phone once I finish paying my last year's tuition. I'm guessing in November/October.

What is coming out

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
guys i'm dying over here
I can't unlock or root my verizon galaxy nexus
I'm using Wug's Root Kit

I remove all the usbd drivers (though i have to disconnect the phone in order to remove the last two)

When I go to 'unlock' my phone, it unlocks the boot loader, but it does not 'wipe my phone' like it warns, it goes right back to the way it was, as if nothing happened

So i 'root' it anyway, and it installs super user and all that crap, but it keeps failing on trying to gain root access

so what the flying fukk......am i doing wrong

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys i'm dying over here
I can't unlock or root my verizon galaxy nexus
I'm using Wug's Root Kit

I remove all the usbd drivers (though i have to disconnect the phone in order to remove the last two)

When I go to 'unlock' my phone, it unlocks the boot loader, but it does not 'wipe my phone' like it warns, it goes right back to the way it was, as if nothing happened

So i 'root' it anyway, and it installs super user and all that crap, but it keeps failing on trying to gain root access

so what the flying fukk......am i doing wrong
Always try doing it manually.... use this guide

VZW/LTE Samsung Galaxy Nexus: All Things Root Guide (updated 7/11/2012) - Android Forums

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might sound stupid but....I have been flashing different ROMs for the past week or so getting a feel for what ROMs are the smoothest and fastest. During the whole time I've been using my own static wallpapers on my stock jellybean launcher. I just switched back to the stock "phase beam" wallpaper that came with my phone ICS...which is said to be the only wallpaper at the time to be "optimized" for ICS.

Its making every rom smoother and faster in scrolling and opening apps...even over regular basic pictures as a background. How can this simple change be the difference in apps opening a little faster and scrolling in general smooth at all times? How is it a live wallpaper makes the phone perform better than a regular picture background? Its kind of wild but now the older jellybelly 3.8 rom runs flawless for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man..i might go back to stock if i dont find a rom with decent battery life with no problems.

My battery is starting to drain alot more all of a sudden...im on jellybelly 3.8. Shyt seemed regular at first but i took my shyt off the charger at 100% and i kid you not my screen time was only like 2 minutes 10 seconds and my shyt is at 89% wtf?

Anybody got a good stable working jellybean rom with ATLEAST regular stock battery life? With no major problems?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man..i might go back to stock if i dont find a rom with decent battery life with no problems.

My battery is starting to drain alot more all of a sudden...im on jellybelly 3.8. Shyt seemed regular at first but i took my shyt off the charger at 100% and i kid you not my screen time was only like 2 minutes 10 seconds and my shyt is at 89% wtf?

Anybody got a good stable working jellybean rom with ATLEAST regular stock battery life? With no major problems?

Use cyanogen mod