Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
what's wrong with the new play music?

on the old one when you click on the album art it minimizes is and you see the Artist name, album name, song name & say you click on the artist name it lists all that artists albums, and if you click on the album name it takes you to the album tracks.

Now you gotta go to artist and scroll back down to get to that artist then click to see all that artist music even if your listenin to them.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
on the old one when you click on the album art it minimizes is and you see the Artist name, album name, song name & say you click on the artist name it lists all that artists albums, and if you click on the album name it takes you to the album tracks.

Now you gotta go to artist and scroll back down to get to that artist then click to see all that artist music even if your listenin to them.

fair complaint...

only way to circumvent going back to artist is by going to the queue, tap the arrow by the currently playing track (or hold your finger over the track until the options pop up) and pushing "more by artist"

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
fair complaint...

only way to circumvent going back to artist is by going to the queue, tap the arrow by the currently playing track (or hold your finger over the track until the options pop up) and pushing "more by artist"
I ended up downloading the previous version apk, its annoying though cause Play Store keeps telling me to update. I'ma try what you suggested & see how convenient that is for me.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Running that PARANOIDANDROID/CM10 ROM. Hybrid mode, merging the status and navigation bars. That extra screen real estate :ahh:

kWMJal.png
F54kYl.png
IXkDAl.png