Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What did I tell you about trying to drop knowledge in android threads you dumb ass nikka? you're gonna make someone fukk up their phone.

I swear dude tells people to do whatever he does no matter how off it is...:pachaha:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:what:

What is going on in here?
Rohiggidy dropping bullshyt as usual, Golayitdown and kayo$ dropping knowledge, Carne Asada telling Jenkins to shut the fukk up, Exodus posting footnotes about how some used to claim to be in the know, Demolition and Jenkins beefing, Jenkins getting exposed.

Business as usual :ehh:

:manny:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Rohiggidy dropping bullshyt as usual, Golayitdown and kayo$ dropping knowledge, Carne Asada telling Jenkins to shut the fukk up, Exodus posting footnotes about how some used to claim to be in the know, Demolition and Jenkins beefing, Jenkins getting exposed.

Business as usual :ehh:

:manny:

:heh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Stop it slime I was talking about how so many people had issues with features ...and they still do. That's the main thing that turned me off.

It remember all them years that you said I didn't do it because I didn't know how or was scared...only reason I did it now was because its a fully working jellybean that's not out. Back then I didn't have much reason.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
nikka you know SOHH ain't gone right? You wanna get put on that AMOLED screen? :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you know SOHH ain't gone right? You wanna get put on that AMOLED screen? :rudy:

I don't care about what u talking about I came here to get help on a few things for my phone and u just wanna go back and forth arguing about old irrelevant shyt...get a life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone rooted the nexus 7 yet? I only wanna unlock portrait mode for the home screen

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Photon q bouta drop on sprint.... shytty ass service in my area, I gotta leave before the god qwerty comes out :to: