Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Seems like the Lions will have to sign Houston to the team because if he goes back down to the practice squad another team will certainly snag him. If Julian Okwara needs time to heal I'd imagine he goes to IR while Houston gets called up for the rest of the season. If not someone will get cut to make room.

Another week where rookies make huge plays. Houston, Rodrigo, Mitchell had a nice catch, Brad Holmes is killing the draft, I love it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Seems like the Lions will have to sign Houston to the team because if he goes back down to the practice squad another team will certainly snag him. If Julian Okwara needs time to heal I'd imagine he goes to IR while Houston gets called up for the rest of the season. If not someone will get cut to make room.

Another week where rookies make huge plays. Houston, Rodrigo, Mitchell had a nice catch, Brad Holmes is killing the draft, I love it.

Dan Campbell and the staff has to get credit too for developing them .

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm not gonna knock Campbell as a bad coach for a few mistakes. Honestly, he's growing and his management has been getting better. It's just hard when a few calls might have blown games, but those get seasoned coaches fired.

They had a nice 3 win streak, lost a heartbreaker that they performed well in, so now we have to see how they bounce back. I hope coach told everyone yesterday he'll see them on Monday.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crazy wow. Seattle maybe takes a QB and chicago already has Fields.

This QB class is complicated. Imo Stroud is another Goff
I think Bryce young is the better option. But if you ask me tomorrow, I'll say stroud. I'm pretty sure I flip-flopped all through this thread. I'm so confused.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Crazy wow. Seattle maybe takes a QB and chicago already has Fields.

This QB class is complicated. Imo Stroud is another Goff
Goff on a rookie deal isn’t bad. But i think Stroud better deep ball thrower and while he didn’t run at OSU he was capable of doing it. Like Stroud the most out of QBs because of his accuracy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:dead:

I think Houston is secure at #1, hard to see them winning two more games this season. I'd imagine Chicago wins another game or two, Denver should win another, and the Steelers should too. Flip side I don't see the Rams winning another game with these injuries if Stafford is out for the season. We could easily fukk around and end up with the second pick in the draft which would be insane. Probably the make/break moment for the franchise. Do you take a QB or do you take the best player in the draft, Will Anderson? If Houston fukks up by taking Stroud at 1, I'd have no problem taking Bryce Young. But if Houston takes Young...we have to take Will Anderson. Hutch and Anderson on the edges would automatically make this a top 10 d-line.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:dead:

I think Houston is secure at #1, hard to see them winning two more games this season. I'd imagine Chicago wins another game or two, Denver should win another, and the Steelers should too. Flip side I don't see the Rams winning another game with these injuries if Stafford is out for the season. We could easily fukk around and end up with the second pick in the draft which would be insane. Probably the make/break moment for the franchise. Do you take a QB or do you take the best player in the draft, Will Anderson? If Houston fukks up by taking Stroud at 1, I'd have no problem taking Bryce Young. But if Houston takes Young...we have to take Will Anderson. Hutch and Anderson on the edges would automatically make this a top 10 d-line.

Given the fact that the Lions will still have their own 1st round pick you take a QB.