Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Bills should have never got the ball again. Campbell such a dumbass coach

This is why Goff needs to go. Even though it was dumb ass call, that pass to Chark was open and he threw a duck

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bills should have never got the ball again. Campbell such a dumbass coach

This is why Goff needs to go. Even though it was dumb ass call, that pass to Chark was open and he threw a duck
That’s not Campbell fault. He didn’t call the play, Johnson did. And Johnson didn’t tell Goff he had to throw it to chark. That route was designed as an option of the shot was available. It was a good play call executed poorly by 1 player. Chark, and St brown were open.

I don’t see how this falls in anyone’s lap but Goff’s.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Can’t even evaluate Chark because Goff is incapable of throwing deep. Jameson will be wasted if we don’t get a QB that can throw down field

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Goof missed two big throws that coulda swung this game. That third and ten in the fourth and then that third and one to Chark that woulda been a TD.

Just unacceptable.
It don’t even matter how fast jamo is. Goff can’t even hit chark deep he ain’t gonna hit jamo either

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It don’t even matter how fast jamo is. Goff can’t even hit chark deep he ain’t gonna hit jamo either
If that Rams pick is #2 overall, do you take whoever is left between Young and Stroud or try to package it for Lamar?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If that Rams pick is #2 overall, do you take whoever is left between Young and Stroud or try to package it for Lamar?
After young i don’t know if it’s really that big of a difference in the next tier of qbs. I don’t know if stroud is worth the #2. Lamar is a pipe dream.