Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Wow

Golladay owe Stafford some money. Only a few QBs these days that can utilize a big bodied WR that gets no separation. Stafford just used to throw it up to him 50-50 balls. He can’t be this bad.

What kills me is his attitude. It never matched his production.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I heard Thibs' name once today, while Hutch made multiple big plays and was chasing Jones around. Not saying Thibs is a bust, and he's had some good games despite a lack of stats. But the people who were shytting on Hutch a few games ago have been taking big Ls. And he's only gonna get better next season with an improved d-line. Rams might fukk around and get us Will Anderson or Jalen Carter.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Rams remaining schedule is:

@KC
vs. SEA
vs. LV
@GB
vs. DEN
@Lac
@sea

They could easily be 3-14 without Stafford and Kupp. They still have Donald and Ramsey but their defense has been poor this year too. They got lit up by Andy Dalton yesterday. Raiders and Broncos have bad records but talented rosters.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd imagine he'll be back 12/11 at home against the Vikings. The goal/hope would be going into that game at 5-7 (loss to Buffalo, win against Jax). I'm not expecting playoffs but those remaining games look winnable. Whether we pull it off or not I think it's clear this team is gonna win at least 6 games. Maybe 7. That's the type of progress you'd want coming off a three win season for a new coach. And then next year will be the year of playoff expectations.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Might just lose out at this rate...

Will Anderson dream lives fellas.

If they lose out No way they don’t pick QB with top 3 pick. This is their last chance to get franchise QB prospect in draft. Lions will be much better next year and not have draft capital they have now. Doubt Holmes and Campbell tie their future to Goff. Not to mention Goff is due for an extension next year that will probably be upwards $40 mill

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If they lose out No way they don’t pick QB with top 3 pick. This is their last chance to get franchise QB prospect in draft. Lions will be much better next year and not have draft capital they have now. Doubt Holmes and Campbell tie their future to Goff. Not to mention Goff is due for an extension next year that will probably be upwards $40 mill
If they’re concerned about not having capital in future years they can trade the worse of our 2 firsts for picks next year if teams are willing to trade up or back in the draft. We should be ok. I’d like to take a flyer out on lance if the niners fall in love with jimmy G.