Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Cant stand this woman. Always in the news running her mouth. Why are your 4 kids who are all probably 5years old and younger at a late night game on a Sunday night in a hostile playoff environment? They were not booing your kids. They was booing your ass and your husband

:mjlol: I gotta quit drinking FDB

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
in the most unlikely scenario where Glenn gets a HC job and Bowles gets let go, we have to bring in Bowles. Alim will be out Vita Vea in that system

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I maybe saw Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis make one play tonight, total. Just sayin....

Looking back at the last time we played Tampa Bay...

-Gibbs was injured, didn't play
-Montgomery got injured after 6 carries, missed most of the game
-Jonah Jackson was injured, didn't play
-Brian Branch didn't play

And we still controlled that game and won. Goff played lights out in that game btw, didn't have many issues with their blitzes. Speaking of blitzes, we gotta pressure Mayfield a lot. He beat the blitz tonight against a bad secondary so the blueprint is there for him to have success. I think our defense is better than Philly's though. And I'm gonna say it right now: if James Houston doesn't play in this game because these coaches want to be idiots about pass rush, I'm gonna be pissed. I want to see him out there opposite of Hutch. He's healthy, he fully practiced last week, we need him. Him and Hutch plus Branch or Iffy on DB blitzes...somebody is gonna get home.

Last edited: