Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Could be completely wrong but it sure seems like Philly gets blown out tonight right? Hurts missed multiple practices with a hand injury, AJ Brown is out, Patricia is a disaster etc. Maybe the Eagles show up like the Chiefs on Saturday and make it clear they're a different/better team in the playoffs. But what are the odds that happens on the road, with an injured QB and lacking their best receiver...

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Who yall Lions fans rather play next week....Bucs or Eagles.

I'm thinking Bucs gonna win tonight but I believe Mayfield not 100 percent plus it's a reason why he been bounced around teams.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who yall Lions fans rather play next week....Bucs or Eagles.

I'm thinking Bucs gonna win tonight but I believe Mayfield not 100 percent plus it's a reason why he been bounced around teams.
Dunno. If I have to blurt out an answer quick I'd say the Bucs. But if I think about it more...their defense is playing better than the Eagles' defense right now. Eagles secondary is getting gashed and you can run all day on their soft ass d-line. Lions took a lot of shyt for not taking Jordan Davis or Jalen Carter but those guys look questionable for large parts of games, in the run game.

Our defense gets gashed by running QBs but I kinda wonder how much running Hurts has left this season. He looks banged the fukk up. Eagles have driven him into the ground, literally.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Could be completely wrong but it sure seems like Philly gets blown out tonight right? Hurts missed multiple practices with a hand injury, AJ Brown is out, Patricia is a disaster etc. Maybe the Eagles show up like the Chiefs on Saturday and make it clear they're a different/better team in the playoffs. But what are the odds that happens on the road, with an injured QB and lacking their best receiver...
Baker is beat up as well. Bad ribs and ankle.

Baker is very hot and cold. He’s either throwing for 300 yards and 3 TD tonight or 120 and 3 picks

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Baker is beat up as well. Bad ribs and ankle.

Baker is very hot and cold. He’s either throwing for 300 yards and 3 TD tonight or 120 and 3 picks
Yeah it's a reason why he been bounced around 4 teams already. However I give him credit helping his team win his bad division.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Cant stand this woman. Always in the news running her mouth. Why are your 4 kids who are all probably 5years old and younger at a late night game on a Sunday night in a hostile playoff environment? They were not booing your kids. They was booing your ass and your husband

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Cant stand this woman. Always in the news running her mouth. Why are your 4 kids who are all probably 5years old and younger at a late night game on a Sunday night in a hostile playoff environment? They were not booing your kids. They was booing your ass and your husband

Don't nobody into football care enough about her or her kids to boo either.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

She trying to piggyback off Krauses wife’s energy. She thought Stafford was exempt but he ain’t do for the city what Krause did. She need to get outta her with this mess :heh:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

I'm glad we ain't gotta really hear shyt from her drama queen ass going forward. fukk her, him, and those kids! And if you down with Stafford, fukk YOU TOO :pacspit: