Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't remember if I said here or the Michigan thread, but I hope they give a look at Sainristil. Need another playamker/ballhawk back tehre espcially if they dont resign CJGJ

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idk where you at but to Detroiters it’s always been Barry #1, Megatron #2, and Herman Moore #3, Stanford is a good #4 though but Mel Farr maybe too
nah you going too Farr:troll:
I remember he was cutting cars off remotely on the freeway:laff:

wasn't no rescue :superman:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about it, I really believe the Packers are gonna beat the Cowboys. Packers offense has been elite over the last few weeks and while the defense isn't good, they have playmakers who can rush the QB. That could be a shoot out and I'm more likely to believe Dak chokes than Love. Of course if the Packers win and we handle our business, that means we'll play either the Eagles or Bucs at home in the divisional round. And I feel really good against either of those teams.

Focusing on the Rams...their run defense is good, pass defense is bad. Similar to us but I think we have the advantage. I fully expect us to run all over them, since we haven't really been stopped much all year. And no, I don't care about the run game looking meh against the Vikings. Seemed obvious we were playing very vanilla in anticipation of a playoff match. Rams will be tough in the middle but their edges aren't good. LBs aren't great. This feels like a game where Gibbs goes off. Lots of outside zone running, toss runs etc. Passing wise this feels like a game where you HAVE to press it to Jamo multiple times. Not just deep shots, I want to see some crossing routes.

If LaPorta doesn't play it'll suck but given the Rams' LBs aren't great, Mitchell or Wright can get wide open in those zones too. This team had 12 touchdowns to TEs last season, with only a few games from Hockensen. I'm not downplaying LaPorta, I'm just saying we got multiple guys who can leak out and catch a TD.

Daps
I'm really worried about this game.

The defensive line is really going to have to dominate. Stafford isn't mobile but he can still grip it and rip and our secondary has been shaky at best

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:gucci: :wow: the drugs they be giving these dudes lmaooo

Sounds like he's gonna play or at least have it be a game time decision.