Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dallas has the inside track now. The Lions really got fukked by that call.

Looks like unless Dallas loses next week, we'll play the Rams first round. SF is locked at #1 so should rest their starters against LA next week.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't watch any games today, too mad. Of course the Eagles lost to stick our face in shyt even more. They clearly wanted Dallas to have home field advantage for at least two games, that shyt is clear as day. Thankfully the Niners are gonna put an end to this bullshyt in the NFC Championship game, if the Cowboys even get there.

I'm not furious though but if we had lost to the Vikings? You bet your ass this would be riot level shyt. Still it's pathetic this league gets to fukk around with this when the product is already great. Ratings are gonna be high no matter what. Yet now they get the "Stafford vs Detroit" story in the first round, and potentially a Detroit v Dallas rematch in the second round.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I didn't watch any games today, too mad. Of course the Niners and Eagles lost to stick our face in shyt even more. They clearly wanted Dallas to have home field advantage for at least two games, that shyt is clear as day. Thankfully the Niners are gonna put an end to this bullshyt in the NFC Championship game, if the Cowboys even get there.

I'm not furious though but if we had lost to the Vikings? You bet your ass this would be riot level shyt. Still it's pathetic this league gets to fukk around with this when the product is already great. Ratings are gonna be high no matter what. Yet now they get the "Stafford vs Detroit" story in the first round, and potentially a Detroit v Dallas rematch in the second round.
:usure: only one of those teams took an L and it wasnt the Niners

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:usure: only one of those teams took an L and it wasnt the Niners

My bad yall lmao, just edited it. But anyway...yall gotta serve justice for the league against those frauds if they get that far. Salute.

Game wise I saw a lot of shyt to like from the defense going forward. With the guys we'll get back soon, it's not crazy to suggest this defense could give teams problems. Offense wise...I have no idea what to think. Watching Ben Johnson run the same delayed handoff up the middle to Gibbs multiple times last night had me feeling like @Regular_P lol. Utterly insane play calling and the fact that it didn't get scrapped after halftime is damning on the coaching staff.

But let me guess...Glenn is gonna receive most of the criticism this week because Lamb went off lol.