Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Hopefully Moseley ready next week. Jacobs should not be starting.
Pascal being out hurt dline alot.

Not sure why Campbell isn’t playing more. Barnes does not have good instincts for a linebacker and Rodrigo has his physical limitations.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Back to reality.
:francis:

Just a pathetic loss. Defense getting diced nonstop by the same shyt with no adjustment. Yea we largely stopped the run but Geno had all day to throw. I'll have to see the pressure totals, I saw Hutch getting pressure but didn't really notice anyone else...besides Houston, who barely played. I know he got injured later in the game and had to leave.

That 4th down punt killed us man. Made no fukking sense. If you trust your defense you punt. If you have any fukking common sense you punt. Montgomery was hurt. Yet we trot out Gibbs to block a 4th and 3rd pass? What the fukk man.
On top of that, they went conservative at the end of regulation. Had all three timeouts and great field position and played for OT.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
He didnt get outdueled by anyone u retard casual

Lose at home to the seahawks and act like the Lions are some legit team. Yalll been trash your whole life and its not gonna change :umad:
Your insecure ass in a lions thread after a loss to Ridder lead ATL team. Seahawks were a playoff team last year and Geno is actually an NFL QB. Kick rocks :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Your insecure ass in a lions thread after a loss to Ridder lead ATL team. Seahawks were a playoff team last year and Geno is actually an NFL QB. Kick rocks :camby:
Lmao. Them excuses coming in hard. Imagine being a Lions fan and being in denial :dead:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
We lead the division now bytches :umad:
Lions played two playoff teams. Yall played two teams with top 10 picks. Justin Fields and Desmond Ridder lead teams. Come on man.
Lmao. Them excuses coming in hard. Imagine being a Lions fan and being in denial :dead:
You in that low traffic ass packers thread blaming injuries :childplease:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We gave one away but we weren’t going undefeated. We fought through adversity and bad coaching decisions but still had a chance to win. On to next week :manny:
Rather lose to somebody from the AFC. Don't play Seattle again this year. While the Lions should win the division if they don't this is the sort of loss that could bite them just as it did a year earlier. This is the kind of tiebreaker loss you don't want.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's not trashing Gibbs. Why the fukk are they barely using him? Same goes for Campbell.
I recognize he’s not trashing him. I’m saying, he’s a rookie. Maybe they have long term plans for this kid. Maybe they don’t want to overwhelm him. Maybe there are concepts in the offense he doesn’t have locked down. Or maybe he’s the best back on our team but we don’t want to unleash him for some strange reason. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let’s give the Lions more than 2 weeks before we start second guessing everything they do.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lions played two playoff teams. Yall played two teams with top 10 picks. Justin Fields and Desmond Ridder lead teams. Come on man.

I spit facts kid. We lost two of our starting linemen, our #1 WR and our #1 RB. We aint at home losing to fukking Seahawks while at full health :dead:

keep that delsusional going. Ya'll posted a 9-8 record and think u run shyt now :dead:

Thats the most Lion shyt i've seen so far

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

And dont kid yourself. You barely beat a depleted KC team. which handed u the game due to shytty WR's, and then lost at home. You proud of that shyt? :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was the biggest Bijan fan on the coli but damn, can Gibbs get more than 2 games.
I like Gibbs a lot, and think he'll be great. I just can't comprehend why they spent all offseason alluding to this guy being some game breaking weapon who will be used mysteriously only for him to largely be on the bench or catching obvious passes from the backfield. It's early but jesus.

Great news.