Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Inexcusable loss. Whole coaching staff should be ashamed. They were not prepared at all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Inexcusable loss. Whole coaching staff should be ashamed. They were not prepared at all.
I seem to recall losing to this same team last year had dire consequences for this team. Hopefully history isn't repeating itself because Green Bay doesn't seem to be the total pushover folks hoped they were.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Alright, I'm think I'm done with Aaron Glenn. His defense is way too passive with his scheme. Players have been upgraded yet this defense still looks very similar to last year where they just allow the offense to dictate the terms on the field. I almost can't blame Dan for going for it cause this d still can't get stops.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Back to reality.
:francis:

Just a pathetic loss. Defense getting diced nonstop by the same shyt with no adjustment. Yea we largely stopped the run but Geno had all day to throw. I'll have to see the pressure totals, I saw Hutch getting pressure but didn't really notice anyone else...besides Houston, who barely played. I know he got injured later in the game and had to leave.

That 4th down punt killed us man. Made no fukking sense. If you trust your defense you punt. If you have any fukking common sense you punt. Montgomery was hurt. Yet we trot out Gibbs to block a 4th and 3rd pass? What the fukk man.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I seem to recall losing to this same team last year had dire consequences for this team. Hopefully history isn't repeating itself because Green Bay doesn't seem to be the total pushover folks hoped they were.
GB got to play JV ass QB in Fields last week and lost to ATL today. Lions still tied for division lead. I still expect Lions to run away with division

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We gave one away but we weren’t going undefeated. We fought through adversity and bad coaching decisions but still had a chance to win. On to next week :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
GB got to play JV ass QB in Fields last week and lost to ATL today. Lions still tied for division lead. I still expect Lions to run away with division
U been wrong since u were born. :umad:

Jordan Love best QB in the division with half his starters missing.

Lose to the trash Seahawks at home :dead:

Yall aint running awaybwith shyt :camby:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loss 100% on Campbell. It should have never been that close. Make the common sense decision idiot

And of course the miss the hold on Hutchinson
I agree

Another thing, why in the fukk would you put in Craig Reynolds for most of the plays when Montgomery got hurt, he's no way near as good as Gibbs! Wtf was he thinking

I mean you picked him 12 for a fukking reason, Gibbs is so explosive and fast bro, those plays would've made a difference if he was the back. Made no fukking sense to me

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Love just got outdueled by Ridder. Sit down somewhere. :camby:
He didnt get outdueled by anyone u retard casual

Lose at home to the seahawks and act like the Lions are some legit team. Yalll been trash your whole life and its not gonna change :umad: