Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

i_used_to_pray_for_times_like_this_cover.jpg

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lions are loaded with talent :whoo:
I’m fascinated by this team because it’s the first time during the Quinn/Goff era when they are going to be expected to be good. The era of “house money” and “we are just playing hard” is over. Anything less than 10 wins and making the playoffs in year 3 of this scheme/system/staff is a failure.

No Aaron Rodgers(you beat him twice anyway)
The Vikings are viewed as a fraud that was more like a 8 win team instead of a 12 win team
The bears are still rebuilding

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m fascinated by this team because it’s the first time during the Quinn/Goff era when they are going to be expected to be good. The era of “house money” and “we are just playing hard” is over. Anything less than 10 wins and making the playoffs in year 3 of this scheme/system/staff is a failure.

The Vikings are viewed as a fraud that was more like a 8 win team instead of a 12 win team
It's just weird to hear the national media gush over the Lions.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I cant believe its been 30 years since yall won the division

it couldnt be any more wide open this year like you noted
Rodgers gone. Vikings were fake good and lost talent. Bears rebuilding

its gonna be a fun season for Lions fans. Im happy for yall, I have a few friends from MI here in Chicago and Ive never seen them so pumped for a season

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sudfeld helping his cause :pachaha:

Barnes got the start and made a play. Buggs with a ouple of nice plays