Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
First reaction (outside of shaking my head at the absurdity of three Thursday games): I'm glad Jamo is missing the first 6 games instead of the last 6. Outside of the KC game I feel pretty good about every game before the bye. And I think the KC game will be competitive at least.

Second half is rough but there's a clear path to 10-12 wins. The NFL and pundits clearly think we're ready for the big boy table and if we truly believed the shyt we were saying after the Green Bay game then why shouldn't we expect to win the north. The depth of this team has been improved so greatly that I feel great. Let's go.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Vikings allegedly cutting Dalvin Cook after June 1st too. Complete overhaul. There's really no excuse for the Lions not to win the NFC North.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We got the most money of any (potential) winning contender to sign him but I doubt he wants to come here. Philly/Baltimore/Chargers all got 12mil which should be enough too.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Isn't he trying to win a ring? :usure:
Yeah, he mentioned those being his ideal spots and 2 other spots in regards to qb. Lions have momentum and I think we’re going far this year but Philly proven. Only thing that may save us is that he can get more play opportunities here. He competing for throws at philly.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah, he mentioned those being his ideal spots and 2 other spots in regards to qb. Lions have momentum and I think we’re going far this year but Philly proven. Only thing that may save us is that he can get more play opportunities here. He competing for throws at philly.
Yeah, he'd be stepping into the #2 role here; maybe even the top spot.