Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Holmes done turned the secondary into a strength especially if Moseley returns to form. Depth at every position. Doesn’t even matter if Okudah turns it around or not

Glaring holes left are backup QB, interior rusher, WR, and maybe linebacker

It has to be QB or Carter at 6. Carter has had terrible couple months but he’s the most talented player in draft at our biggest need position. And QB just makes sense long term. Lions have given out nothing but cap friendly deal’s besides the Anzalone contract. They will have crazy cap space next year to really go in. Jackson and Swift only possible big resignings
I think 6 is going to be D line .

Idk shyt about Tyree Wilson but everyone seems to be infatuated with him and I’d still be happy as hell with Jalen Carter .

TE/WR are both sneaky needs .

Probably alone out there but I’d LOVE Kincaid from Utah . Dude looked nice with it every time I watched those weird ass 11 pm PAC-12 games,but I get why ppl wouldn’t want to do that

Spending a 1st on a WR 3 is overkill imo

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I think 6 is going to be D line .

Idk shyt about Tyree Wilson but everyone seems to be infatuated with him and I’d still be happy as hell with Jalen Carter .

TE/WR are both sneaky needs .

Probably alone out there but I’d LOVE Kincaid from Utah . Dude looked nice with it every time I watched those weird ass 11 pm PAC-12 games,but I get why ppl wouldn’t want to do that

I could see WR or TE with 18th pick. Quentin Johnson could take Charks spot outside. Or Michael Mayer who is probably most complete TE in draft

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think you have to explore the idea. A great offensive threat on a cheap contract in a draft where you have the luxury of two first round picks. You're going to have to pay St. brown soon and Raymond and Reynolds are free agents next year.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:wtf:

I’m stunned that this is the lions
Brad Holmes breh. All he does is stunt on these hoes

1679283211300968-0.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
At this point I would have zero issue with taking a QB at 6, depending on the board. If Carter/Anderson are gone why not at this point. They can truly go BPA in the draft, although I do expect a DT somewhere high. Kancey at 18 and Keanu Benton in the second round would be amazing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At this point I would have zero issue with taking a QB at 6, depending on the board. If Carter/Anderson are gone why not at this point. They can truly go BPA in the draft, although I do expect a DT somewhere high. Kancey at 18 and Keanu Benton in the second round would be amazing.
I'd still be against it because of the Lamar factor. I don't think anyone's gonna give up two firsts right now for Lamar plus give him a massive extension. To me, the play is see how Goof does this year with a loaded team.

If he's clearly the reason they don't make a run, I think the Lamar option is gonna be on the table again next year whether an outright signing or making a trade. They'll be in position to only be giving up 20s picks instead of two meal tickets like they have right now.

To be clear, they still need a viable backup QB.

I want Will Anderson with that 6th pick. If he's not there, I'd be happy moving down. Don't want any part of Jalen Carter.

With 18 and the second, I'd go offense. One of the WRs, preferably Jackson is still there, or Bijan with 18 and a RB with the second if Bijan wasn't there. I prefer a WR at 18 and Charbonnet in the second. Montgomery might be solid, but they still could really use a gamebreaker in the backfield. There's no way they can go into next season with Swift penciled in for a major role.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So lions fans anything less than a top 20 defense is a disappointment for Glenn as DC right? This is year3 in his scheme and this is before they added any talent on defense in the draft