Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Yea...I think the Carter dream is done.

Straight knuckle head. You would think you’d have everything else on point while you fight off misdemeanor charges :snoop: . I’m out on him too

If no Anderson or QB. No clue really. Tyree Wilson seems like another Okwara/Pascal/Cominsky type. He crazy long and powerful but not quick and has no pass rush moves. Seems like they trying to keep R Okwara surprisingly. Might as well just draft the NW Olineman Skoronski. Get Breese at 18

Look at Hooker or McKee with one of the 2nd rd pick. Best linebacker available. CB project

1-Storonski- OG/OT
1-Breese DT
2-Ringo CB
2-Hooker QB
3-Jack Campbell LB

Best kicker available

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Straight knuckle head. You would think you’d have everything else on point while you fight off misdemeanor charges :snoop: . I’m out on him too

If no Anderson or QB. No clue really. Tyree Wilson seems like another Okwara/Pascal/Cominsky type. He crazy long and powerful but not quick and has no pass rush moves. Seems like they trying to keep R Okwara surprisingly. Might as well just draft the NW Olineman Skoronski. Get Breese at 18

Look at Hooker or McKee with one of the 2nd rd pick. Best linebacker available. CB project

1-Storonski- OG/OT
1-Breese DT
2-Ringo CB
2-Hooker QB
3-Jack Campbell LB

Best kicker available

fukk it I would still draft Gonzalez at this point even with our DB signings

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zeke is possibly getting released today. What’s done is done but do you feel he’s an upgrade over Williams and Montgomery or is he “just a name” at this point in his career?
If he was worth anything he wouldn’t be getting released.

Looking like Big Play Slay bout to hit the market again. Wonder if the Lions would look at bringing him back. I wonder if he’d even want to come back.

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
But also what if Carter falls to 9 and bears draft him. shyt idk man. May just gotta take a chance

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If he was worth anything he wouldn’t be getting released.

Looking like Big Play Slay bout to hit the market again. Wonder if the Lions would look at bringing him back. I wonder if he’d even want to come back.
Slays getting released too. What kinda logic is that?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's basically Nick Fairly 2.0

Yup. I've seen people argue he's not playing a game this month so who cares but dog...wtf. Imagine you get embarrassed on a national level by an arrest warrant, while at the combine. You leave to clear your name. You start seeing yourself fall down mock boards, whispers arise etc. And then two weeks later, when you have a chance to re-solidify yourself as the top guy you respond to the doubters by..showing up overweight, out shape, and can't even complete the limited amount of drills you do. In front of reps from nearly every team. To me, saying "he can lose weight before September, who cares" misses the fukking point. It's CLEAR he didn't put an ounce of work into his body over the last two weeks. Even a half assed training regimen would prevent you from gaining 9 pounds in two weeks lol, just off pure calorie burning.

Who is taking the risk that this guy gets in shape before OTAs? The minute his signing bonus hits the bank account he's gonna be out wyling, it's super obvious. I definitely don't think he's a Campbell guy. Hell I no longer think Chicago drafts him. If you're Poles you prob go with one of the OTs available.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slays getting released too. What kinda logic is that?
He was a cap casualty. He’s still a pro bowl level CB with a few years left. Zeke is washed up and he’s hitting the market because he’s on the tail end of a deal he’s underperforming.