Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Offense looks good and can be elite when Jameson is ready later in the year or next season. O-line opened holes.

Main thing I was interested in was the rookies and defense. Rookie wise I just wanted to see brehs made a play. Hutch made a couple, looks good and is already getting double teamed. Rodriguez made a great special teams play and looked fast in the couple defense snaps he got. I didn't notice Kirby Joseph but looks like he was pretty active based on the box score. Chase Lucas whiffed on an INT but came right back with a strong third down tackle.

Defense looked...not good. Really seeing why we're stacking d-linemen. The injuries are already piling up. Paschal has to contribute something this season. Another year of 2nd round picks not contributing isn't acceptable, and I fear that sports hernia is gonna nag him all season. Gotta hope for the Okwara bros to come back. If Hutch is getting double teamed like this, somebody gotta be able to take advantage inside and outside.

Also...Jarrad Davis looks like a weapon. LBs shaky but I can def see Davis getting some major sacks this year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
lionsart.jpg

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m not sold on this defense at all. It’s going to be nickel and dimed all year with an offense not built for comebacks

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Blough's worthy of a roster spot. He's decent enough as a backup or QB3, imo. They aren't winning anything with him but I think they could be somewhat competitive with him for a few games.

They gotta cut Boyle and bring in another QB though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m not sold on this defense at all. It’s going to be nickel and dimed all year with an offense not built for comebacks
My view of this team is the offense could be pretty damn good, especially after Jameson Williams hits the field. The defense is gonna be held together by paper clips and bubble gum though. Need another offseason to fill out the talent on that side of the ball.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My view of this team is the offense could be pretty damn good, especially after Jameson Williams hits the field. The defense is gonna be held together by paper clips and bubble gum though. Need another offseason to fill out the talent on that side of the ball.

Hopefully Swift and Hock are still on the field by then. They both will have to, to deserve a second deal in my opinion