Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You might be right and I know better than to drink the kool-aid...but I like their potential on offense. Should be able to ball control against most teams. :hubie:

Have a pretty easy schedule too. Only teams I give them no shot against are the Packers, Bills and Eagles.
U my guy but u sipping hard.

Just don’t tell you one of the ones hyping up tom Kennedy :heh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think Goof is gonna be really good this year. However, if he's not, would you guys explore a trade for Lamar after the season assuming he doesn't get an extension from the Ravens? This team's gonna be setup for a good QB to come in and be successful right away.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I think Goof is gonna be really good this year. However, if he's not, would you guys explore a trade for Lamar after the season assuming he doesn't get an extension from the Ravens? This team's gonna be setup for a good QB to come in and be successful right away.
With the way the rest of the team is set up that wouldn't be crazy at all. Load up on defense with remaining draft picks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You think Lamar would come to the Lions?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You think Lamar would come to the Lions?
Yeah, they finally have a good culture with Holmes and Campbell running the show. They allow coaches and players to be themselves, plus, they aren't taking all the credit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, they finally have a good culture with Holmes and Campbell running the show. They allow coaches and players to be themselves, plus, they aren't taking all the credit.
Those things may be true but it's also a historically bad franchise that may possibly be turning a corner but that's yet to be proven. He has more options than that.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Those things may be true but it's also a historically bad franchise that may possibly be turning a corner but that's yet to be proven. He has more options than that.
Like who? One player can change a franchise's trajectory. Look at the Saints before Brees; Pats before Brady; Bengals before Burrow; Colts before Peyton; Chiefs before Mahomes, etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like who? One player can change a franchise's trajectory. Look at the Saints before Brees; Pats before Brady; Bengals before Burrow; Colts before Peyton; Chiefs before Mahomes, etc.
Only Brees chose that team and wasn't he on his way out after not getting it done with his previous team for a long time? The rest of those guys were ascended draft picks.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dolphins, Vikings, colts, Steelers,cowboys, eagles if hurts don’t work out. We’d be buried at the bottom but to answer your questions, yes the lions should pursue a trade.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Only Brees chose that team and wasn't he on his way out after not getting it done with his previous team for a long time? The rest of those guys were ascended draft picks.
Because quality QBs are rarely allowed to walk.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dolphins, Vikings, colts, Steelers,cowboys, eagles if hurts don’t work out. We’d be buried at the bottom but to answer your questions, yes the lions should pursue a trade.
I wouldn't put the Fins, Colts or Boys as better options than the current Lions. Viks and Eagles are loaded though but it's hard for me to imagine Minny ever moving on from Cousins. :pachaha:

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't put the Fins, Colts or Boys as better options than the current Lions. Viks and Eagles are loaded though but it's hard for me to imagine Minny ever moving on from Cousins. :pachaha:
You are drunk off the lions Kool aid. Hard knocks done turned u out.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Only if Lamar is 100% in on being a Lion. No Blake griffin situation here.