Official 2022-2023 Atlanta Hawks season thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We loss to the poo ass pacers

Pierce: :heh:

Breh this team is ass, it doesn’t matter if everyone is healthy or not. Don’t let misleading stats about starters being healthy fool you this isn’t a fun team to cheer for or a good team to watch. Major changes need to be made to get this shyt together. Get blown out by a mediocre ass Indy team SMH

deeman

All Star
Daps
I'd rather watch replays of the perineal one and done Iso Joe era Hawks in them dull ass red blue and silver jerseys than watch these bums :scust:

These nikkas don't deserve the drip they dressed in :francis:
Looking back Hawks fans didn’t appreciate those teams enough at least they were consistent winners. That 53 win team was so fun. We had to face some monsters in the post season too, Lebron, Dwight, D-Rose.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Looking back Hawks fans didn’t appreciate those teams enough at least they were consistent winners. That 53 win team was so fun. We had to face some monsters in the post season too, Lebron, Dwight, D-Rose.
It's not our fault. It's the culture behind basketball. We literally made the playoffs for a decade straight and had zero respect to show for it. Constantly having nikkas in the media and on the streets say we suck despite being a winning team every season. I stayed a fan through all that but I had zero enthusiasm for the squad or the league around that time because of all the bullshyt narratives. I'm barely hanging on now :francis: