Official 2022-2023 Atlanta Hawks season thread

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yea the fact that this is immediate speaks to something private going on with his fam. I hope all is well for the Schlenk family

As for basketball, Landry’s in charge now…I feel like we’ll see some bold moves from him starting with finally trading John. As for the rest of this roster…hopefully we can find some shooters and a legit backup big b/c I just don’t see this team going very far as currently constructed
Ressler not going over the luxury tax so I don’t know what kinda moves we can realistically make to improve. :beli:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I checked out when Trae refused to go to the arena because he was mad at Nate. Leaders don’t do shyt like that :unimpressed:

Ima need yall to keep me posted

I legit have felt like that too…I’m still a Hawks fan but like I said I don’t like the make up of this team

@Estarossa you right but at the same token is this a roster you’d be willing to go into the luxury tax for? It ain’t like we’re one player away from being a true title contender

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I legit have felt like that too…I’m still a Hawks fan but like I said I don’t like the make up of this team

@Estarossa you right but at the same token is this a roster you’d be willing to go into the luxury tax for? It ain’t like we’re one player away from being a true title contender

That shyt pissed me off so much bruh. Regular folks everywhere go to jobs they may not like everyday because they have to. This nikka making millions and throws a hissy fit because he can’t do what he wants to do

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
All we needed was a rebound and Collins couldn’t grab it right under the basket. Dosunmu inbounded the ball, outworked everyone and got the rebound and the put back to win the game in 4 seconds. SMH at this shyt