Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Did Trump support Bloomberg a lot when Bloom was mayor, I know they are golfing buddies lol.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if bloomberg wants to pretend he's actually viable, his ho ass needs to participate in a townhall, and i wouldn't even be mad if the DNC let's him in the debate. breh can't keep ducking primetime real life questioning from candidates and the electorate.
At this point, he can wait until ST and let the others do the dirty work of lowering the field.

if he has enough delegates then fight who is left and badly beaten

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
Did Trump support Bloomberg a lot when Bloom was mayor, I know they are golfing buddies lol.
All these non-Mormon mothafukkas play golf together.

10112c0d3b969596441fc7e0f6fe8514cdd30361.jpeg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyway, there was no endorsement from the Nevada culinary union, which makes the hysterics over the last day or so even more ridiculous. It was ridiculous when this happened with the wfp as well. At least there's a side benefit in that for Bernie. And a blow to Pete and Amy's campaigns.

I’m sure the non-endorsement was totally unrelated to the rank and file circling a petition that went against union leadership’s position.

Zero correlation.

none.

Didn’t even think about it once.

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m sure the non-endorsement was totally unrelated to the rank and file circling a petition that went against union leadership’s position.

Zero correlation.

none.

Didn’t even think about it once.

:mjlol:
I didn't even know about that. You dudes are fukking annoying.