Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Doesn’t early voting actually help Bernie? His momentum out of NH is still in effect before anyone hears from Klob or Bootyjudge?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Quick look at that email and....

Why is Pedophile Podesta still involved in politics?

Why are people with @hillaryclinton.com email addresses still involved in politics?

:russ:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yo... Bloom is a wild dude... :gucci:

he gon get eaten alive at the debate

nEUeGJi.jpg

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i look forward to the next several months being nothing but threads of bernie bros complaining about how the system is rigged against them, other candidates are stabbing dear leader in the back and eventually a throwback to 2016 of the south (aka black people) dont know whats best for them when they dont vote for him in overwhelming amounts

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i look forward to the next several months being nothing but threads of bernie bros complaining about how the system is rigged against them, other candidates are stabbing dear leader in the back and eventually a throwback to 2016 of the south (aka black people) dont know whats best for them when they dont vote for him in overwhelming amounts

If the south don't vote for him enmasse then he hasn't done enough, simple. Ditto for any other candidate.

Now if the south turns out for Bloomberg, as a New Yorker I'm entitled to ask what attracts them to him over any other candidate :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Bernie ain't getting blown out in the South. He will be way more competitive than 2016.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Now if the south turns out for Bloomberg, as a New Yorker I'm entitled to ask what attracts them to him over any other candidate :patrice:

The Trump effect.

People know him by the positive image he’s had on television for a decade. Mayor of one of America’s aspirational cities.

Hillary was able to counter Trump cause she had a record(not great) with black voters to Trump’s racism but he won.

So it could be a pragmatic vote of a guy who isn’t as bad as the guy in office.