Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
1n38xkg7qvg41.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Remember the whole thing about how the Russian bot army and troll farm was weaponized to divide Sanders and Clinton supporters during 2016 that Nap posted 3498 sirens about and then accused Sanders of being a Russian operative for three years?

I'd give credence to that if the toxicity wasn't also coming from surrogates from the Bernie camp. The Warren = snake meme came from a verifiable human being. Bernie looks incredibly weak trying to go the "fake news" route.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'd give credence to that if the toxicity wasn't also coming from surrogates from the Bernie camp. The Warren = snake meme came from a verifiable human being. Bernie looks incredibly weak trying to go the "fake news" route.

He disavowed those behaviors in the first part of the statement.

If you want to say there are Bernie followers that go on the offensive I would agree with you. But to put some snake memes on the same level as Trump rhetoric about his supporters (who have literally killed people and sent bombs to people's homes) is a very disingenuous comparison.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were bots, not real Bernie supporters. All bots I tell you.
I remember how frustrated dnc apologists used to get at people insinuating that Russian interference was a hoax or referring to it facetiously. Now look at you

yall sounding like the Republican's yall hate a little more each day.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The anger of the anti-Sanders brigade on here is what makes this thread so entertaining.
Watching them duke it out is what makes the primary so fun. Add in some caucus fukkery on a Saturday night and you have a perfect recipe for bad takes and emotional posting :mjlit:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The hysterics ie: the conspiracy mongering and the doxxing and threats. It's also why I mentioned the WFP ordeal. Anyway, I tried to find something about the supposed member revolt, but only came upon a claim made by Zaid Jilani about some google doc. I don't find Zaid credible. I mean, it *could* be true that some members were passing that around - obviously Bernie would have support within the union - but enough to be characterized as a revolt?

I believe what really happened was, they were going to endorse Biden, but he cratered. I'm basing this on Biden having an event scheduled at their culinary academy training site afterwards (15th) and his closeness with the union.

He seems to have a lot of support among the members.

Culinary Union cheers Biden, especially on health care

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The hysterics ie: the conspiracy mongering and the doxxing and threats. It's also why I mentioned the WFP ordeal. Anyway, I tried to find something about the supposed member revolt, but only came upon a claim made by Zaid Jilani about some google doc. I don't find Zaid credible. I mean, it *could* be true that some members were passing that around - obviously Bernie would have support within the union - but enough to be characterized as a revolt?

I believe what really happened was, they were going to endorse Biden, but he cratered. I'm basing this on Biden having an event scheduled at their culinary academy training site afterwards (15th) and his closeness with the union.

Why Is Nevada’s Most Powerful Union Turning on Bernie Sanders?

UNITE HERE, CULINARY & HTC MEMBERS FOR BERNIE AND MEDICARE FOR ALL (Español: http://bit.ly/unitehereporbernie)

:stopitslime:
c4ae3fcc498ac9b6e783291268cc25ef.png

From your own article:

Biden was the third candidate to address the powerful, 60,000-member union and its parent union, UNITE HERE. Sen. Bernie Sanders and Sen. Elizabeth Warren held similar events on Tuesday and Monday.

:ld:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Having the support of 25% of dem voters doesn't scream revolution.
I was thinking about that earlier. It’s like once a week we get a reminder that this movement is more and more like maga left.

wrong thread
They were bots, not real Bernie supporters. All bots I tell you.

It's about time you guys get with the program. Today you need to start defending Bernie, swear allegiance to Bernie Sanders, and beg for his forgiveness.