Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They got that call?:ohhh:

ehqsuVL.png

full

full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Trump effect.

People know him by the positive image he’s had on television for a decade. Mayor of one of America’s aspirational cities.

Hillary was able to counter Trump cause she had a record(not great) with black voters to Trump’s racism but he won.

So it could be a pragmatic vote of a guy who isn’t as bad as the guy in office.

I've had several posters here tell me that Trump isn't detrimental to black people today. Are they wrong?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've had several posters here tell me that Trump isn't detrimental to black people today. Are they wrong?

He hasn’t truly crossed a major line with blacks in relation to Muslims or latinos yet but I do think a second term Trump would.

I think Republicans are being careful not to raise black vote to Obama levels cause they would definitely lose.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He hasn’t truly crossed a major line with blacks in relation to Muslims or latinos yet but I do think a second term Trump would.

I think Republicans are being careful not to raise black vote to Obama levels cause they would definitely lose.

Charlottesville??

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why is what looks like a Bernie grievance circle jerk being designated the official Nevade caucus thread?
Oh they do this in all the threads it's a constant smear fest of anyone not named Bernie. Good times!
:salute:

I liked these threads a lot more when they were all about Bernie's supporters being mean online :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wednesday

Townhalls before and after the debate though

if bloomberg wants to pretend he's actually viable, his ho ass needs to participate in a townhall, and i wouldn't even be mad if the DNC let's him in the debate. breh can't keep ducking primetime real life questioning from candidates and the electorate.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:salute:

I liked these threads a lot more when they were all about Bernie's supporters being mean online :mjgrin:
I thought the narrative was that Bernie fans were the mean ones :mjcry:

maybe y’all just like to complain
Was that mean? Using that as the OP (it was a post from another thread I believe) just primes the thread for a specific purpose. :manny:

Anyway, there was no endorsement from the Nevada culinary union, which makes the hysterics over the last day or so even more ridiculous. It was ridiculous when this happened with the wfp as well. At least there's a side benefit in that for Bernie. And a blow to Pete and Amy's campaigns.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
if bloomberg wants to pretend he's actually viable, his ho ass needs to participate in a townhall, and i wouldn't even be mad if the DNC let's him in the debate. breh can't keep ducking primetime real life questioning from candidates and the electorate.
if he actually wants to get elected he's better off skipping it, though

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if he actually wants to get elected he's better off skipping it, though
well duh, and that's the exact reason he needs to be pressed into doing it - endure the same level of scrutiny every other candidate has come under. feel free to outspend everyone, but you still need to be vetted